• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Become a love master!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
This message from Archangel Gabriel is encouraging you to go within yourself for answers that you are seeking, even if that feels frustrating.

The Gabriel Message Card for this Week

The Teachers You Seek are Love and Wisdom. They are Within You.

There have been times when I received this card and wanted to shout, That's easy for you to say, I'm asking for help here!

Most days, I can take a breath and remember that this card is really expressing my highest Truth and I need to make the effort to take time to connect more deeply with my heart. After I feel more balanced, I can usually find that still place within that enables me to ask the right questions, which is often one of the reasons I don't have the answers I am seeking.

Over the years I have appreciated working with many different teachers on the physical level. I needed them to show me a new way of perceiving at important times in my life. All the great teachers I have known have made themselves obsolete by giving me the tools of consciousness that I needed to become more resourceful. However, much of the time I just wanted them to tell me what I needed to know and help me live my life. Giving away my power was common.

Inspiration for the Week - Finding Love and Wisdom > Shanta Gabriel

All the best!