• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Because of evolution...

nonbeliever_92

Because of evolution...

...A new species of the common lawn variety dandelion is emerging, one that is closer to the ground that can avoid the blades of human's lawnmower

...The human skull is actually shrinking, so is the brain, but intellect is increasing, odd, no?

...jaws are becoming smaller, but teeth are shrinking at a much slower rate. A large toothy smile is becoming much more common. :D

Gunfingers

Happiness Incarnate
Because of creation, evolution is happening.
Look, we don't care if you believe in a creator god. That's not the point of contention. We are willing to accept for the purposes of argument that there is a creator god. The idea that god created evolution and guides it with an invisible hand is pretty popular and is not one that we have a problem with. We just don't regard that idea as scientific, as science can only deal with the natural world and not with god.

Man of Faith

Don't quit now. Somewhere out there is a young, defenseless mind that can still be bent to your will.

The school books are way ahead of me on that. I'm trying to clear the fog from the coersive forced belief system techniques being applied to young minds in the one way or no way school system.

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
The school books are way ahead of me on that. I'm trying to clear the fog from the coersive forced belief system techniques being applied to young minds in the one way or no way school system.

Yeah!!! Dagum science texts teaching our children how the world works.
How dare they!!!

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member

I agree. For instance, American schools callously propagandize children against the belief that storks brought them into the world. Scandalous, that.

Gunfingers

Happiness Incarnate
I agree. For instance, American schools callously propagandize children against the belief that storks brought them into the world. Scandalous, that.
To be fair, schools do spew a lot of crap. I was told in my lit class that William Wordsworth was a good poet. Ick...

Now give me some Stephen Crane (see my sig). :)

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
I'm trying to clear the fog from the coersive forced belief system techniques being applied to young minds in the one way or no way school system.
Darwin help us.

Clearing the fog by tossing a couple of smoke grenades into the classroom isn't the answer.

Last edited:

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
Is the overall size decreasing or just changing proportions?
Can you provide a link to some evidence?

wa:do

I'd like to build on PW's question. If the size of the skull is decreasing, does that mean that the human brain is also shrinking in size?
If so, are there other physical changes to the brain that offset this shrinkage?

gnostic

The Lost One
man of faith said:

Sorry, but this is stupid excuse, and you know it.

If you were taught mathematics, then they were taught mathematics, whether it be related to science or to business. Do you think if they don't mention God in maths subjects or maths textbooks, do you say it is....

(your words)...coersive forced belief system techniques being applied to young minds in the one way or no way school system
??????????

If you were taught chemistry, and the textbook and teachers don't mention God or other religious dogma, wouldn't you say that coersive belief system?

Evolution is part of the knowledge of biology that has to do with changes, ie. evolving, it is not about the origin of life, then in biology or evolutionary biology, then you are either being taught part of evolution or the whole evolution respectively. God don't fall into the category of science. Science is about the natural world and natural phenomena, or even artificial world (like computers, building bridges, etc).

None of these other science subjects and mathematics teaches about god or Jesus, so why should evolution teach about god?

Hell, what about non-scientific subjects, like accounting, finances, photography, pottery, drama, English or some other languages, sports, etc. None of these subjects teach about god or religion. Do you consider these subjects to be coercive because they failed to bring up God or Jesus in each subject's programs and assessments?

There are mountain loads of evidences that support evolutionary theory, both in plants and wildlife, and they are notable either in fossils remains or at the cellular or gene levels.

Do God teach us anything about the human or animal anatomy? Do God teach us about plant life? Do God teach us anything about genes, cells, blood or bone structures? If they don't, then why do you (and others like you) insist something like creationism to be taught in science?

Neither bible nor any priests can supply evidences that God made humans out of the earth, or that the universe was created in 7 days, or that of the global flood, or even that suddenly people began speaking in different languages at Babel. So what is the use of teaching creationism in science?

There are place where you can learn about religion, and it shouldn't be taught in science classrooms. If God or religion is to be taught, then you go to a church, or attend Sunday school, or ask a priest or some other preacher, or in theology subject 101, comparative religion subject, history, etc...or if you are just like me, just pick up the bible (or another literature) and read it.

Last edited:

Gabethewiking

I'd like to build on PW's question. If the size of the skull is decreasing, does that mean that the human brain is also shrinking in size?
If so, are there other physical changes to the brain that offset this shrinkage?

No, Evidence has shown that one specific group seem to be affected by this, their brain size is shrinking very very fast and with that, their brain lose the part of the brain that can conduct logical thinking and reason, one specific sub-species of human known as Creationist/IDs/Homo ignoramus, they are spreading in speed in my home country (U.S) as well as poor African nations, it seems that they outwit their enemy, Homo sapien sapien, by making their children equally ignorant and stupid as them.

Very interesting events, watch CNN or FoxNews, they got lots of it. :slap: