• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Sumit

Sanatana Dharma
If you are deeply offended than you must stop offending us, that will ultimately decrease the depth of your offence.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I am offended that you sport the American flag on your bikini briefs!

Hmmmm....actually, I don't mind abusing our flag, but you have the wrong
body type to prance around wearing nothing but women's undies!

4consideration

Premium Member
I am offended that you would criticize another person's underwear, when you do not even wear them! (And, none of us fall for that "oh, I had no idea is was going to be so windy today, or I wouldn't have worn my kilt" thing, either!)

Last edited:

Sumit

Sanatana Dharma
So did I said something offensive?? Well in my early school days I read that early men live in same way. :D

Thief

Rogue Theologian
So did I said something offensive?? Well in my early school days I read that early men live in same way. :D

As in no bathing?

Are you digressing to comparisons of participants to apes?

Did you say something offensive?....yes you did!

And I am soooooooo offended!

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I am very offended by a part of your post but I am too offended to say what it is.

Oh no....that's not the game....
And I am soooooo offended you would participate....without participating.

Don't be so shallow!.....speak up! .....stick it out there!

BSM1

What? Me worry?
I am offended in reading your post because I have caught myself mentally saying dot dot dot dot multiple times.