• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Barbarism is still going in countries that our Political Leaders call their best friends.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Don't tell me that Western countries decide to save such countries at great costs out of the sweetness of their hearts..... please don't do that.
I didn't.
And I won't.
I spoke of ostensibly altruistic efforts.
Now, back to you and your glib responses.
Oh, how creative.....you employ this tactic at me....

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
I didn't.
And I won't.
You didn't?? !!
Well, how extraordinary....... :shrug:

I wrote:-
Don't tell me that Western countries decide to save such countries at great costs out of the sweetness of their hearts..... please don't do that.

I spoke of ostensibly altruistic efforts.
And now you want to remind me of Former President Obama's years in office, a President whom you didn't much respect, I seem to remember?

OK......... altruistic efforts......... could you offer any examples of altruistic efforts extended by your political leaders to, say, mid and far eastern countries which don't offer commodities of great value to your country?

Oh, alright............ you can draw from Former President Obama's years..... I'll be kind to you, but in that case you're bound to reminded (later) about the fact that he was/is one of the greatest statesmen in recent years.

But on the whole, western countries feel most altruistic towards nations which can offer same very useful deals, wouldn't you agree? It's a tough old world out there, bub.....

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You didn't?? !!
Well, how extraordinary....... :shrug:

I wrote:-

And now you want to remind me of Former President Obama's years in office, a President whom you didn't much respect, I seem to remember?

OK......... altruistic efforts......... could you offer any examples of altruistic efforts extended by your political leaders to, say, mid and far eastern countries which don't offer commodities of great value to your country?

Oh, alright............ you can draw from Former President Obama's years..... I'll be kind to you, but in that case you're bound to reminded (later) about the fact that he was/is one of the greatest statesmen in recent years.

But on the whole, western countries feel most altruistic towards nations which can offer same very useful deals, wouldn't you agree? It's a tough old world out there, bub.....
Some wide ranging claims there.
I suggest picking one, & supporting it.
I'll address it.

Last edited:

Anthem

Does the West still need to be blackmailed into accepting the creeping Islamification of our countries for the sake of oil?
What?

Our leaders should grow a pair and closedown any Mosques or Islamic schools that are found to be preaching or teaching hatred of non-Muslims
yes. Something like that.. iF they did that..

Thorough investigations should be carried out to find such places and all funds given to these places from abroad should be stopped.
:D

Anthem

bush-saudi.jpg
Photoshop

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
Being a statesman is not necessarily being best friends. It is negotiating with them.
Being a statesman =/= playing a statesman. The 100s of millions of dollars in arms and trade concessions Trump gave the Saudis looks pretty friendly to me

Avoice1C

the means are the ends
...did you even read the OP?

But you gotta watch out for boarder crime. Before you know where you are, they'll be taking up two whole shelves in the refrigerator and not paying for utilities!
I don't know about the refrigerator but, not paying for utilities is not far out of their reach in Sanctuary Cities.

Avoice1C

the means are the ends
Still doesn't make any contextual sense.
Take a hard look at Sanctuary City policies and favoritisms and how they support illegal immigrants and tell me illegals are not getting, let alone trying to get, benefits Citizens have trouble getting, including free Utilities.