• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Barack Hussein Obama is the Final Antichrist

FFH

Veteran Member
I guess you're not too happy that the President of your church had a meeting with Obama, then....

Level of LDS (Mormon) support for Obama
Obama-Support-from-LDS.jpg

1 thessalonians 5: 3
for when they (obama and his allies) shall say, peace and safety (security); then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

response; i dont see "obama and allies" in that verse???

in this video obama says "peace and security" (see 1 thessalonians 5: 3)

response: Every leaders of the world would have said "peace and

security".at any point of time of their carriers....some even conduct

wars to get "peace and security".....why then bush went to wars if

not becoz of "peace and security for usa?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq0mbgjs3z4

matthew 10: 34 (jesus speaking)
think not that i am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

response: So now jesus is not "the prince of peace" i guess.

jtartar

Hello,
Obama definitely is not any The Antichrist!!!
The word antichrist is mentioned only 4 times in scripture, 1John 2:18,22, 1John 4:3, 2John 7.
As anyone who reads these scriptures can easily see, there were many antichrists, even in John's day. The truth is; anyone who denies the Christ, or that Jesus is the Messiah, is an antichrisat. Today there are millions of antichrists!!
Since antichrists existed in John's day and have always existed, there is NO, THE ANTICHRIST. I doubt that Obama is even an antichrist, certainly not THE ANTICHRIST.

FFH

Veteran Member
What has this to do with Obama "being the antichrist?" He's a Christian. He's open and sincere. He's doing his best with what the Shrub handed him.
he's no more the antichrist than the Shrub was King.
No mortal man is going to make our lives better, no mortal man has the power to fix the mess we're in.

Most are making the mistake of putting their trust in a man (Obama) to fix things.

Only Jesus Christ can fix the mess we're in.

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
No mortal man is going to make our lives better, no mortal man has the power to fix the mess we're in.

Most are making the mistake of putting their trust in a man (Obama) to fix things.

Only Jesus Christ can fix the mess we're in.
Obama's been elected to the office of President of the United States of America. Nowhere in that job description appears the directive to "fix our mess."