• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Barack Hussein Obama is the Final Antichrist

FFH

Veteran Member
The revelation below is from this YouTube channel. Lastrumpet08 I've read all 200 plus revelations on this YouTube channel.

This is Jesus Christ speaking, in this revelation, and in ALL her revelations.

Prophecy: Reveal the Antichrist

Text quoted from the video.

"Do not think that the Antichrist is a friendly man, do not let him mislead you, he is an evil man from the beginning, lawless, an enemy of the Truth. He is already at work, in your midst, ready to reveal himself to the world at the appointed time. He will deceive many more, they will follow and worship him, because they do not follow Me, hear My voice or heed My warnings.

The Antichrist will CHANGE many things and will be in control of the world. He is an evil man. Wickedness will increase under his reign. He will change the rules to suit his wicked schemes. he will bring in the mark of the beast, no buying or selling without his mark 666 it will be on everything. Those who are not willing to take his mark or worship him for My Name's sake will be persecuted and martyred.

He is against Me, blasphemes My holy Name already and denies Me. He hates Me first and will hate many more. He is working for his father satan. A murderer, liar, deceiver and he will destroy many. He has great authority and will deceive many more through his appearance. He will do more great signs, false wonders therefore many more will follow after him and worship him, a creature, and not Me his Creator. I will give them over to become deveived by him, because they do not love Me the Truth.

Do not fear! I am in control, he can only do what I permit. Everything is written up from the foundation of the earth, all is in My plan, nothing is out of My control. All that was written will come in fufillment at My appointed time. It will be in My plan and My will be done.

The one who follows and stays with Me, will not be in darkness. I will reveal new things to those who ask of Me. I am the Beginning and the End who knows everything and nothing is out of My control. Take heed now, the Antichrist is indeed Obama, not a friend, but full of evil. Do not let him deceive you through his appearance. He has already deceived many. They have denied Me already and followed after him, a man, because they did not inquire of Me. I will also deny them if they do not repent and ask forgiveness in time. I know every one and I will pour out the fury of My wrath on them on that day.

Prepare yourself, I am coming, repent and be ready to be found worthy for Me.

TAKE HEED and DO NOT TAKE HIS MARK or WORSHIP HIM, then you will be condemned forever and ever."

The lady who receives these revelations, from Jesus Christ, just emailed me back. I just sent her an email and thanked her and asked her where she's from. This is the email she just sent me in response.

"Hello Michael

You are welcome and all the glory just goes to Jesus who cares for us and loves us. I am from South Africa but currently in the USA in Baltimore MD with my son and daughter in law. You must keep well and Jesus bless and keep you safe till He comes.

Christiena"

Revelation 14
9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Revelation 16
2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

Lithium is the power source contained in the VERICHIP implants, which slowly leaks out into the body and poisons it. The heat that escapes the body from the forehead and the back of the hand combined with the lithium, powers the Verichip implants.

Verichip

Is Verichip the Mark ?

RFID VeriChip Story on CBS 46, with Katherine Albrecht

The beast, Antichrist: Revelation 13

Is OBAMA the ANTICHRIST? - 12 of 19 characteristics are met!

It will be easy to spot the final antichrist, because he will push the www.VerichipCorp.com system or something similar to it, like www.MonDex.com

www.VerichipCorp.com
vcfront1.jpg

Will you be paying with VISA (VERICHIP) or MATERCARD (MONDEX) today ???

MON (right) DEX (hand)
The Verichip was created by Digital Angel

Kissinger: Obama Primed to Create "New World Order" \

Kissinger talking about Obama and the New World Order

Barack Obama's New World Order

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
Obama quotes from the Quran FOUR TIMES, the TALMOUD ONCE and the BIBLE ONCE in his June 4, 2009 address to the world in Cairo, Egypt.

BARACK HUSSEIN MUHAMMED OBAMA is in fact a MUSLIM. He's flat out lying about his Christianity.

For 30 YEARS of his life he was a MUSLIM, it was his wife who supposedly "converted" him and his advisors who said he must be a Christian if he wants to have a political career.

He's a Christian in NAME ONLY, but in actuality, HE IS IN FACT A MUSLIM.

Obama Making Fun of the Bible

"A NEW BEGINNING" The FINAL ANTICHRIST'S OPENING SPEECH TO THE WORLD from CAIRO, EGYPT

President Obama Speaks to the Muslim World from Cairo, Egypt

Obama in this speech SPECIFICALLY uses the phrase "PEACE AND SECURITY" for Israel and Palestine.

THIS PHRASE ALONE POSITIVELY IDENTIFIES THE ANTICHRIST

1 Thessalonians 5: 3
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

1 Thessalonians 5: 3
For when they (OBAMA and his ALLIES) shall say, PEACE and SAFETY (SECURITY); then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

OBAMA IS THE FINAL ANTICHRIST, LISTEN CLOSELY TO WHAT HE SAYS HERE, THIS IS A DIRECT FULFILLMENT OF I THESSALONIANS 5:3.

May 28, 2009

President Obama & Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas Speak

Possible Time Frame of the 7 Year Tribulation Period

Fall 2006 ~ 7 Year Tribulation Begins
Spring 2010 ~ Middle of 7 Year Tribulation
Fall 2013 ~ 7 Year Tribulation Ends

Luke 21: 28
And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh

D&C 35: 26
Lift up your hearts and be glad, your redemption draweth nigh.

Last edited:

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Well... that's definately way too much stuff to read/watch.

What does the antichrist do? What's so bad about him?

And who cares if he is a Muslim? Being a Muslim isn't a bad thing. If he had to pretend to be a Christian in order to be elected, then I'm glad he pulled it off. If I really wanted to be president, I might lie about my religion too, considering how politicians aren't allowed to be anything other than the majority religion of this country if they want to be elected.

But seriously, if you believe all of this, it must be a scary life for you.

logician

Obama seems to be a welcome voice of reason in the vast void of unreasonableness we have experienced over the last 8 years.

slave2six

Substitious
Oh dear god! Here we go again! You already had this thread and didn't learn anything. Why the repeat for antichrist's sake?!

jtartar

Hello,
I keep wondering where people get the idea of THE ANTICHRIST. There is no such thing as a THE ANTICHRIST. As the Bible clearly tells us, there will be many antichrists. The term antichrist means anyone AGAINST CHRIST.
Notice what the Apostle John said about antichrists, 1John 2:18-22. These verses tell that there are many antichrists, even in John's day. Also consider 1John 4:2,3, 2John 7.

gnomon

All this to do for something barely mentioned in the Bible.

A word that is quite clearly defined as anyone who denies Christ.

So for all of you on this forum who denies Jesus as the Son of God. You are an anti-christ. Even John made mention that antichrists were everywhere when he wrote his book a couple thousand years ago.

Revelations makes no mention of an antichrist. It makes mention of "the dragon" on the shore and the two beasts many scholars have taken to represent various nations depending on who is doing the interpretation. Most of them past nations that no longer exist. But this is Revelations which probably should not have been included in the Canon anyway. Gibbering nonsense a lot of it is.

And now there is a small group of people claiming the Bible makes mention of THE ANTICHRIST with this nonexistent notion of being Muslim, blah, blah, blah.

YouTube - Monty Python - Spam

FFH

Veteran Member
He's the most powerful man on earth, he's a modern day Paroaoh, who will "wear out the saints of the most High"

Exodus 8: 1
And the Lord spake unto Moses, Go unto Pharaoh, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord, Let my people go, that they may serve me.

Daniel 7: 25
And he (Obama) shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Last edited: