• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ban the person before you.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Thought I banned you. And the negatives.

Yeah, those are banned too.

Or they would be if they existed I mean.

Which they don't.

And never did.

4consideration

Premium Member
I ban you ForeverFaithful for being scared of me.

Now admit that there is nothing to be scared of before I put a whoopin' on you! :)

otokage007

Dear jasonwill2, your account have been banned due to the follower motives:

Apology of Satanism and other perversions reported by users.

Please contact our client support service if you have any questions.

The religiousforums.com staff.

jasonwill2

Dear jasonwill2, your account have been banned due to the follower motives:

Apology of Satanism and other perversions reported by users.

Please contact our client support service if you have any questions.

The religiousforums.com staff.

Ok, that was too personal for me to joke about banning me when I get told it's a perversion to my face in real life along these lines, and since I need to keep my mouth shut on other sites least I be banned for simply being a Satanist and mentioning it. There is one or two sites I am on that I wouldn't put it past the private owners banning me for it, and I was banned from one site for simply defending myself against the accusation that Theistic Satanism isn't "just a revival of gnosticism by a bunch of metal heads."

I didn't find this funny because crap like this has more or less happened to me before.

otokage007

Ok, that was too personal for me to joke about banning me when I get told it's a perversion to my face in real life along these lines, and since I need to keep my mouth shut on other sites least I be banned for simply being a Satanist and mentioning it. There is one or two sites I am on that I wouldn't put it past the private owners banning me for it, and I was banned from one site for simply defending myself against the accusation that Theistic Satanism isn't "just a revival of gnosticism by a bunch of metal heads."

I didn't find this funny because crap like this has more or less happened to me before.

:eek:....

:sorry1: man, I was just joking of course!

I want to ban myself now