• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Badran - Mod, anything you want to know about me?

egcroc

we're all stardust
wow, been on this site for just 5 minutes and already found a fellow egyptian so fast, small world Asa7be :)

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
wow, been on this site for just 5 minutes and already found a fellow egyptian so fast, small world Asa7be :)

Yeah. :D

Welcome to the forum. I'm looking forward to reading your posts, and hope you enjoy your time here.

MD

qualiaphile
What do you think is the best way to promote secularism and critical thinking in the Islamic world?

aaglaas

The staff here decided to let me be part of their team, so let me start by saying that i'm happy to be a part of this, and hope to do whats expected of me.

I'm making this thread as you all know in order to share anything you might like to know about me.

My user name is my actual last name, my first name is Muhammad. I'm 22 and i'm studying right now.

I live and was born in Egypt, and spent all my life here in cairo.

One day i just thought i might like joining a religious forum, to learn a few things about other views in general and hopefully share in some beneficial debates & discussions. So i googled and opened this site and joined, and it turned out a much bigger and beneficial experience than i had in mind. So far i've learned a lot since i joined, and have found something i didn't get much of in real life, which is a wide variety of perspectives.

Other than here i don't really use any sort of forum or social network. I'm interested here because of the learning factor, which is for the major part due to the level of people who usually participate here.

Anyway so i think this should be enough basic information to start with, and of course, please ask anything you want to know.

(Assuming of course, that you would care or bother to know anything about me :D)

Hi Muhammad, I lived in Garden City Cairo with an Egyptian family for one year and it was one of the best experiences of my life. I'm very glad you're on this site!