• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Attention Atheists: Validity Issues

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
ikitikitembo said:
You can't use tools or natural procedures to prove such a concept as God...or anything supernatural. Just like you can't disprove him by those means.
You'll see were I'm going with this. I want to hear an atheist (specifically one who claims the non-existence of God to be a fact) perspective.

Mister_T said:
You'll see were I'm going with this. I want to hear an atheist (specifically one who claims the non-existence of God to be a fact) perspective.
Yeah, yeah I gotcha. Well there's plenty of them out there to challenge and it's interesting seeing what they have to say about disproving God lol. I'm in a debate right now with Tiberius about it. If you want to jump in it's on the Attention Atheists: Validity Issues (Restatements) post.

Hacker

Tiberius said:
So much so that evolution is almost certainly true.

Yes ALMOST, i'll accept that, that's all I was trying to debate with you, but you were trying to prove it as a fact, however, it's a HIGH possiblity! And your points are actually indeed very good!:D :))(

Hacker

Tiberius said:
So magnificent, yet we get sick? We have an appendix we don't need? The eyes are quite weak compared to the eyes of other animals. We aren't magnificent.
Well, I do sometimes wonder why some of us have to get sick, but we do have a good defense mechanism(immune system.):) I think it's amazing.

rocketman

Out there...
Tiberius said:
Oh, I'm sorry, I thought finding the transitional forms of horses in the fossil record WAS A FACT.

Just in case anybody was interested in reading the other view.
Here, here and here seem interesting. And no. I'm not after a debate.

Tiberius

Okay, can you find a non-christian website that says evolution is bogus? Answers in genesis has an agenda and is hardly likely to present a balanced view. They are known for using false science and distorted facts in their arguments.