• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Atheist_Dave decimates the 10k frubal ceiling!

Revasser

Terrible Dancer
With chainguns, even!

Atheist_Dave has reached 10 000 frubals! Oh, the power! The majesty! The Dave!

Congrats, buddy! I've got a Budget Killer Robot Lite made on the third moon of Zorgon that you can purchase with those frubals.

Everyone, join in! Huzzah for Dave!

Huzzah! :D

Atheist_Dave

*Foxy Lady*
This is embarressing, I know full well I do not deserve any of the frubals I got, and I won't pretend I'm a valued member of the forums, but thanks for the shout out, it is a testimony to the great attitude of the members of this site.

Revasser

Terrible Dancer
Atheist_Dave said:
This is embarressing, I know full well I do not deserve any of the frubals I got, and I won't pretend I'm a valued member of the forums, but thanks for the shout out, it is a testimony to the great attitude of the members of this site.

Oh, pish and tosh, young wallah! You're more valued than you think!

I, for one, am glad you're around. So accept your milestone medicine, eat, drink and be merry! :D

standing_alone

Atheist_Dave said:

Psh! You're valued! Congradulations, Dave! :clap

Atheist_Dave

*Foxy Lady*
Well ok then, I rock, woohoo.

Thanks folks *Gives standing_alone a passionate twirl*

Edit: In your face Ormiston, I got there first! Muahahaha.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Atheist_Dave said:

What are ya talking about Dear Dave? Of course you deserve your frubals...why else would you have them?

I for one lubs ya! :hug: We need a kiss blowing smiley! Congratulations darlin'!

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Atheist_Dave said:

What do you mean, you don't deserve your frubals! You rock.:jam:

Congratulations and wishing you many more.:hug:

QTpi

Mischevious One
Congratulations, Dave! And, yes, you do indeed deserve all of your frubals! :woohoo:

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Atheist_Dave said:

Balderdash, Piffle & hogwash.:D

You are just like any other member, a member of the family, valued for your opinions. Now stop talking nonsense.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
*dons cheerleader voice and costume*

Ready............OK!
D-A-V-E! What does it spell? DAVE!
DAVE!
DAVE!
GOOOOOOOO DAVE!!!

*jumps up and down waving pom pons in the air*

Does that help to show how much you're appreciated around here? :bounce :flower:

Congratulations!

Peace,
Mystic

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
michel said:
Balderdash, Piffle & hogwash.:D

You are just like any other member, a member of the family, valued for your opinions. Now stop talking nonsense.
I'm with Michel. Good job Dave.