• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Atheist Physicists VS God our Creator

It is perfectly OK for Creationists to believe in Niels Bohr's 'Peek A Boo' universe.

• yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • no

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • why on earth are atheist scientists so aggressive against God as our Creator!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
We are Catholics, (you are Catholic, right?), our big worry is Atheist Scientists deceiving people away from our Lord God and Savior, Jesus Christ, and His Promise of eternal salvation.
I'ld think that catholics in particular these days, have bigger and more pressing issues to worry about then certain scientists just trying to their jobs.

According to the PBS Space Time and Neils Bohr, ‘Peek A Boo’ universe, a universe which does not exist when man is not looking at it, model, atheist scientists like Stephen Hawking, do not even have the science right.

Yea
Stephen Hawking is sooo stupid, right?

:rolleyes:

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Hello Exchemist,​

What I see Stephen Hawking trying to teach us is this; I, the brilliant Hawking have discovered that there is no God. I, the brilliant Hawking, have discovered that being, the brilliant Hawking, is like being a god. Now bow down and obey my, the brilliant Hawking, authoritarian, decree, that there is no other God, only me, the brilliant Hawking, a god.

Has it occured to you that it is indeed just what YOU see?
Perhaps the problem here is YOU and not Hawking or everyone else that read his stuff.

Steven Merten

Quantum mechanics as very complicated and still largely conjectural in many different areas, especially in its application. It defies what we pretty much assumed with how mega-matter changes. An MRI, for example, goes against conventional laws of physics, and yet it certainly works. Quantum physicists are now working on developing a q. m. computer that they believe will be many times faster than a conventional one.

The world of sub-atomic particles is very strange.

Neils Bohr,
"If you are not totally shocked over Quantum Mechanics, then you simply don't understand it."

Hello metis,
I apologize if I misinterpreted something you said, in the past.

I certainly agree with you on your following statement!

"Quantum mechanics as very complicated and still largely conjectural in many different areas, especially in its application. It defies what we pretty much assumed with how mega-matter changes. An MRI, for example, goes against conventional laws of physics, and yet it certainly works."

I know, right? ‘Shut up and calculate!’, the battle cry of physicist bosses through the twentieth century. A tiny little subatomic particle delivering the blast of millions of tons of TNT, is craziness! I don't care, and I don’t care how much it costs, the Nazis are knocking on our door, build it! Electronics, lasers, x ray machines, CDs, smartphones and now quantum computers, and they have even now successfully teleported photons, just like Star Trek. The Laws of Quantum Theory are extremely non intuitive. Neils Bohr, and his Quantum Theory physicist followers were going to the bank, building stuff, using the new Laws of Quantum Mechanics, which opposed the Classical, Newtonian Laws of physics. Neils Bohr was a good friend of Albert Einstein. Neils Bohr begged Albert Einstein, to just accept this new weirdness happening at the quantum level, but Einstein went to his death as a ‘Realism’ scientist, obstinate against Quantum Theory. Neils Bohr was very sad over his dear friend Albert Einstein's rejection of Quantum Theory, to his death.

Albert Einstein, like many or all ‘Realism’ physicist, really, really, really, wanted the, ‘big bang’, mass of one septillion stars, just popped into existence 13.8 billion years ago, and we physicists will take it from there, as to how this physical mass developed over 13.8 billion years. But, this is not the case, in the scientifically proven weirdness, of the Quantum world.

Many ‘Realism’ physicists today obey the ‘Shut up and Calculate’ motto, in order to get a paycheck to feed their families; However, on the internet, on their own time, they want to crush the Christian Creationists with their ‘Realism’ philosophies. Give us a break.

Last edited:

Steven Merten

Watching grown physicists play 'Peek A Boo' with electrons, is always really, really cool! No matter how complex physicists make the game of 'Peek A Boo', the electrons always know when physicists are taking a peek at them and when they are not. When physicists do peek, electrons instantaneously go back in physical time and switch from wave form to physical particle form of travel.

Atheist physicist tell you that electrons evolved to the point where they can tell when man is looking at them, and then go back in physical time to switch from wave form to physical particle form of travel. How did an electron evolve to know how to do this? Common! Electrons knowing when man is looking at them, and then going back in physical time to change their physical course of travel, is Intelligent Design by our Creator God. When the narrator says, 'The universe seems to tell electrons when man is not looking at them and it is OK for them to switch back to wave form', we Christians see it as God our Creator, not 'the universe', controlling every subatomic particle in the universe.

Did everyone get a chance to watch the PBS Space Time, Quantum Eraser, video?

Last edited:

ratiocinator

Lightly seared on the reality grill.
No matter how complex physicists make the game of 'Peek A Boo', the electron always knows when physicists are taking a peek at them and when they are not. When physicists do peek, electrons instantaneously go back in physical time and switch from wave form to physical particle form of travel.

Nonsense. That isn't what quantum mechanics says at all.

Atheist physicist tell you that electrons evolved to the point where they can tell when man is looking at them...

More nonsense. You're just making this up.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Albert Einstein, like many or all ‘Realism’ physicist, really, really, really, wanted the, ‘big bang’, mass of one septillion stars, just popped into existence 13.8 billion years ago, and we physicists will take it from there, as to how this physical mass developed over 13.8 billion years. But, this is not the case, in the scientifically proven weirdness, of the Quantum world.
I'm not certain what you're saying here but let me just mention the fact that Einstein did not accept the Big Bang Theory but believed in the Steady-State Theory instead, whereas the universe always existed in the roughly same dimensions that it is in now. Obviously, he ended up being wrong on this.

What we know about physics, including quantum physics, is not an enemy of Divine Creation.

Steven Merten

I'm not certain what you're saying here but let me just mention the fact that Einstein did not accept the Big Bang Theory but believed in the Steady-State Theory instead, whereas the universe always existed in the roughly same dimensions that it is in now. Obviously, he ended up being wrong on this.

What we know about physics, including quantum physics, is not an enemy of Divine Creation.
Hello metis,
In the big Einstein vs Bohr debate, I was trying to explain Albert Einstein's view, which countered Neils Bohr's view. Einstein once stated, "I'd like to think the moon was there even when I wasn't looking at it". This view. You are correct. Einstein believed in the Steady-State theory, and not the 'big bang' theory. I apologize.

In the 1990s I watched Stephen Hawking's video Cosmos. The video had beautiful pictures of our universe from our Hubble Telescope. It was Awesome! Hawking went on to talk about 13.8 billion year 'creation', time periods for dinosaurs, and evolution, which was all very interesting. Nothing about all this upset me as a believer in God's Divine Creation. Like movie stars who all of a sudden start talking about politics at the Grammy Awards, Hawking starts slamming God to push his atheist agenda, in the middle of a science documentary.

With the scientific community not taking firm action in condemning this action of physicists abusing their positions as instructors to push their atheist agendas, things get really messy. Yes, I am trying really hard to target atheist physicist attacks on our God, mixed into scientific education, without causing collateral damage to legitimate physicists and the sciences.

metis

With the scientific community not taking firm action in condemning this action of physicists abusing their positions as instructors to push their atheist agendas, things get really messy. Yes, I am trying really hard to target atheist physicist attacks on our God, mixed into scientific education, without causing collateral damage to legitimate physicists and the sciences.
They have a right to their opinion much like we have a right to ours. Also, the vast majority of physicists are not atheists according to Pew Polls I've seen in the past. A great many are agnostics, which is uncertainty when dealing with whether there's any deities, but many of them are theists.

Either way, no one can control what we personally think, nor should they. And we on our part should grant them that same privilege.

Blessings.

Steven Merten

They have a right to their opinion much like we have a right to ours. Also, the vast majority of physicists are not atheists according to Pew Polls I've seen in the past. A great many are agnostics, which is uncertainty when dealing with whether there's any deities, but many of them are theists.

Either way, no one can control what we personally think, nor should they. And we on our part should grant them that same privilege. Blessings.

Hello metis, Blessings,

So we have come full circle. Atheist physicists have rights and we have rights, to talk about God and the universe, and hurt feelings are bound to happen. It cannot be that you sit down to watch a science documentary, without an atheist pushing his atheist agenda. Likewise, physicists cannot bully us, like they are gods of the internet, in discussion of God’s Creation, at the subatomic particle level. School prayer is outlawed in public schools and universities, the same has to go for atheist agenda promotions. I always specify ‘atheist’ physicist, so please do not you, a Theist physicist, feel hurt.

Onward with the discussion at hand. What do you think of the (second) PBS Video below, describing Neils Bohr’s ‘Peek A Boo’ universe, a universe which does not exist when man is not looking at it? A universe which does not exist, until Adam opens his eyes, is a very Creationist viewpoint to have. Let’s talk about PBS Space Time’s position, without the atheist physicists trying so hard to derail such a discussion. Please put yourself in PBS Space Time’s shoes, in the discussion, for a minute. (second video)

Space Time indicates that they feel there is nothing physical at all in the formation of the universe. Our reality is all generated by these choices of where, and with what properties, subatomic particles will appear, when they switch from a wave of all possibilities, into specific physical particles, in specific places.

What do you think of the PBS Video (first video) on reality? They seem to think that the way the universe is, is almost totally dependent on these choices ‘the universe’ makes as to where and with what properties, particle waves, will materialize into a physical particles? Again, this is a very, very, Creationist, God, (what the video calls ‘the universe’) controlling every subatomic particle in the universe, to give us a, God can put any channel on the tv, capability, on what reality God chooses for us to experience, at any moment. (Albert Einstein refers to this transition as, “God does not throw dice!” and he, very much, dislikes this scientific reality in Quantum Mechanics.

metis

Hello metis, Blessings,

So we have come full circle. Atheist physicists have rights and we have rights, to talk about God and the universe, and hurt feelings are bound to happen. It cannot be that you sit down to watch a science documentary, without an atheist pushing his atheist agenda. Likewise, physicists cannot bully us, like they are gods of the internet, in discussion of God’s Creation, at the subatomic particle level. School prayer is outlawed in public schools and universities, the same has to go for atheist agenda promotions. I always specify ‘atheist’ physicist, so please do not you, a Theist physicist, feel hurt.

Onward with the discussion at hand. What do you think of the (second) PBS Video below, describing Neils Bohr’s ‘Peek A Boo’ universe, a universe which does not exist when man is not looking at it? A universe which does not exist, until Adam opens his eyes, is a very Creationist viewpoint to have. Let’s talk about PBS Space Time’s position, without the atheist physicists trying so hard to derail such a discussion. Please put yourself in PBS Space Time’s shoes, in the discussion, for a minute. (second video)

Space Time indicates that they feel there is nothing physical at all in the formation of the universe. Our reality is all generated by these choices of where, and with what properties, subatomic particles will appear, when they switch from a wave of all possibilities, into specific physical particles, in specific places.

What do you think of the PBS Video (first video) on reality? They seem to think that the way the universe is, is almost totally dependent on these choices ‘the universe’ makes as to where and with what properties, particle waves, will materialize into a physical particles? Again, this is a very, very, Creationist, God, (what the video calls ‘the universe’) controlling every subatomic particle in the universe, to give us a, God can put any channel on the tv, capability, on what reality God chooses for us to experience, at any moment. (Albert Einstein refers to this transition as, “God does not throw dice!” and he, very much, dislikes this scientific reality in Quantum Mechanics.
Documentaries on science deal with science, not theology. Nor do I see any atheistic scientific conspiracy, especially since most scientists are not out-and-out atheists as I've mentioned before.

As far as school prayer is concerned, it is in violation of the Constitution's 1st Amendment for public school staff or the state governments to have organized prayer in a public school setting. OTOH, students can always pray on their own at almost any time they want, including having student organized prayer before or after school hours.

Steven Merten

Documentaries on science deal with science, not theology. Nor do I see any atheistic scientific conspiracy, especially since most scientists are not out-and-out atheists as I've mentioned before.

As far as school prayer is concerned, it is in violation of the Constitution's 1st Amendment for public school staff or the state governments to have organized prayer in a public school setting. OTOH, students can always pray on their own at almost any time they want, including having student organized prayer before or after school hours.

Hello metis, Blessings!

The Aggressive Realism Scientific Philosophy
The, years past, mandatory teaching of the scientific philosophy of ‘Realism’, in our public universities, as an atheist, anti-Creationism (Christian), government sanctioned, measure.

I have read, and watched videos, on the Quantum ‘Many Worlds’ theory. For others reading along, the 'Many Worlds' theory, goes something like this, every time you make a decision to turn right, another whole universe, and timeline, pops into existence, where you turned left. Thus, of course, causing infinite universes in the ‘Multiverse’. I think the ‘Many Worlds’ theory is pure insanity, however, I treat, physicists who believe this theory, with great dignity and respect, though we disagree.

After examining the double slit experiment, proven science, I agree with Neils Bohr’s theory that the universe does not exist when man is not looking at it. How did we go from a decades long debate between Neils Bohr and Albert Einstein, over whether or not the universe exists when you are not looking at it, to, the government ramming Albert Einstein’s ‘Realism’, down our children's throats? The philosophy of ‘Realism’ is set up to counter and crush Neils Bohr’s, the universe does not exist when man is not looking at it. When I roam the internet discussing Neils Bohr’s, 'the universe does not exist when man is not looking at it', I commonly encounter fierce hostility from science people on Einstein’s ‘Realism’, side.

So why can’t the Neils Bohr’s believers, ‘The universe does not exist when man is not looking at it’, get the same respect and dignity, as the ‘Many worlds’ believers get? Why is there such an aggressive push by ‘Realism’ science people, to crush, hide and give no respect to the Neils Bohr’s side, ‘The universe does not exist when man is not looking at it’, scientific theory?

Some see this fight between Neils Bohr’s Theory and Albert Einstein’s ‘Realism’, as a huge Spiritual battle on earth. Peace in this huge war should be very easily attained. All that has to be done is for the ‘Realism’ side to give the Neils Bohr’s side, equal respect and dignity, as they do the ‘Many Worlds’ believers. Or we could have the government make both Neils Bohr’s ‘The universe doe not exist when man is not looking at it’ and Albert Einstein’s ‘Realism’, where it is taught that ‘the universe does exist when man is not looking at it’, both mandatory, and treated as equally respected, scientific theories, in our public universities; Then let our children decide for themselves which side is right on this, extremely hot, century old, issue.

metis

After examining the double slit experiment, proven science, I agree with Neils Bohr’s theory that the universe does not exist when man is not looking at it.
Since the BB took place roughly 13.8 billion years ago, and since humans as humans did not emerge until roughly 6-7 million years ago, I can't agree.

The, years past, mandatory teaching of the scientific philosophy of ‘Realism’, in our public universities, as an atheist, anti-Creationism (Christian), government sanctioned, measure.
The federal government has no control over what our universities teach.

Blessings!
And much the same to you, my friend.

Steven Merten

The ‘Many Worlds’, ‘Multiverse’, Theory, reveals the Hypocrisy of Atheist Physicists

In the ‘Many Worlds’, ‘Multiverse’ Theory, every time a choice between two options occurs, another universe pops into existence. This 'Multiverse Theory', solves many of the math problems scientists face with subatomic particles carrying all possible realities in their superposition, wave function.

A scenario: Atheist physicists are conducting a thought experiment on the ‘Multiverse’. Ten atheist physicists are wandering around the lab continually changing directions. Every time an atheist physicist changes his direction, he yells out ‘creation of a new universe!’. Within minutes they tally up hundreds of newly ‘created’ universes.

A Christian Creationist physicist walks into the lab and states, ‘There is only one Creation by our God’. What you are looking at, in subatomic particles carrying all possible realities in their wave function, is the Power of God to choose which reality we will experience at any given moment.

The atheist physicist all start mocking the Creationist physicist screaming, ‘How can a universe just pop into existence from nothing!’ ‘That is craziness!’.​

Please watch the PBS Space Time’s video on the ‘Multiverse’.

Steven Merten

Since the BB took place roughly 13.8 billion years ago, and since humans as humans did not emerge until roughly 6-7 million years ago, I can't agree.

Helo metis, blessings!

Do you agree that, if all subatomic particles in the universe were in superposition, wave state, then there would be no universe?

Last edited:

Steven Merten

Does everyone understand that there is no 13.8 billion year ‘creation’, if there is no universe until Adam opens his eyes to look, feel, taste, smell, and experience our universe? Does everyone understand that evolution cannot happen if there is no universe, before Adam opens his eyes, for evolution to occur in?

After watching the above video 'Dr Quantum', what do you think? Can there be a universe if all subatomic particles are in a superposition, wave state of all possibilities?

I say, from studying and contemplating the double slit experiment, there is no universe when man is not looking at it. There are lots of scientific theorys out there, but Dr. Quantum's explanation of the Double Slit experiment is scientific, proven, fact.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Does everyone understand that there is no 13.8 billion year ‘creation’, if there is no universe until Adam opens his eyes to look, feel, taste, smell, and experience our universe? Does everyone understand that evolution cannot happen if there is no universe, before Adam opens his eyes, for evolution to occur in?

After watching the above video 'Dr Quantum', what do you think? Can there be a universe if all subatomic particles are in a superposition, wave state of all possibilities?

I say, from studying and contemplating the double slit experiment, there is no universe when man is not looking at it. There are lots of scientific theorys out there, but Dr. Quantum's explanation of the Double Slit experiment is scientific, proven, fact.
Why do you think our universe needs a mythical person to look at it?

You cannot use the double slit experiment since you do not understand it.

Steven Merten

Why do you think our universe needs a mythical person to look at it?

You cannot use the double slit experiment since you do not understand it.

Neils Bohr (Father of Quantum Theory)
"It is meaningless to assign Reality to the universe in the absence of observation; in the intervals between measurement, quantum systems truly exist as a fuzzy mixture of all possible properties"

Verses

Albert Einstein
"I'd like to think the moon was there even when I wasn't looking at it." (Realism)​

Hello SZ,
What do you think of the huge debate between 'Father of Quantum Theory' Neils Bohr and Albert Einstein, over the double slit experiment? Two of the greatest minds ever, spending decades, in a huge debate over the results of the double slit experiment. In the PBS Space Time video, they describe Neils Bohr's position as a 'Peek A Boo' universe, a universe which does not exist when man is not looking at it.

Do you think Neils Bohr and Albert Einstein 'do not understand' the double slit experiment? Should they not have discussed the double slit experiment?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
"It is meaningless to assign Reality to the universe in the absence of observation; in the intervals between measurement, quantum systems truly exist as a fuzzy mixture of all possible properties"

Verses

Albert Einstein
"I'd like to think the moon was there even when I wasn't looking at it." (Realism)​

Hello SZ,
What do you think of the huge debate between 'Father of Quantum Theory' Neils Bohr and Albert Einstein, over the double slit experiment? Two of the greatest minds ever, spending decades, in a huge debate over the results of the double slit experiment. In the PBS Space Time video, they describe Neils Bohr's position as a 'Peek A Boo' universe, a universe which does not exist when man is not looking at it.

Do you think Neils Bohr and Albert Einstein 'do not understand' the double slit experiment? Should they not have discussed the double slit experiment?

Quoting scientists that you sent do not understand does not help you.

Milton Platt

‘I’m not afraid’: What Stephen Hawking said about God,
his atheism and his own death

“Before we understand science, it is natural to believe that God created the universe. But now science offers a more convincing explanation. What I meant by ‘we would know the mind of God’ is, we would know everything that God would know, if there were a God, which there isn’t. I’m an atheist.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-his-atheism-and-his-own-death/?noredirect=on

In the 90s, I was watching a documentary, by Stephen Hawking, titled ‘The Cosmos’. It was awesome! It had many beautiful pictures of our universe, taken from our Hubble telescope. Hawking talked of the ‘big bang’ happening 13.8 billion years ago and the stages of evolution. All very interesting.

All of a sudden, in the video, Hawking is seen at the Vatican. Hawking is in full assault of the Catholic Church. The documentary shows Hawking with shadows of bars, from a window, and they are making him out to be persecuted by the Church, for his 'scientific' beliefs. Where on earth did this come from? I, a scientific Creationist, was insulted and hurt, by this aggressive, atheist attack on our God.

It seems Hawking spent a great deal of time in his life, running over to the Vatican, and he was not, it seems, seeking the salvation of his soul.

Verses

Albert Einstein

In Quantum Mechanics (the study of subatomic particles), there are two lines of thought. Neils Bohr sees the universe as not existing when man is not looking at it. This is a very Creationist viewpoint. Then you have Albert Einsteins ‘Realism’, where he believes we are missing something about the actions of subatomic particles.

In the double slit experiment, subatomic particles are in superposition wave state, where they are in all possible places, with all possible properties. It is not until man observes/measures subatomic particles, that they materialize into a specific physical particle, in a specific place. Scientists describe it as the ‘universe’, which chooses where, and with what properties, a subatomic particle will transform into, when man observes/measures it. We, God’s faithful, see it as God who chooses where, and with what properties, a physical subatomic particle comes into existence, when man looks at it. Subatomic particles are the building blocks of everything in the universe.

So why are atheist physicists so incredibly aggressive against what we Christians believe as God as our Creator? Please, atheist scientist, just let we faithful to Jesus, take Niels Bohr’s side, with his ‘Peek A Boo’ universe, a universe which does not exist when man is not looking at it, and be at peace with one another.

Scientists can only report what the observations suggest. If you wish to prove a god with the same level of precision, you have a long road ahead of you.

Steven Merten

Scientists can only report what the observations suggest. If you wish to prove a god with the same level of precision, you have a long road ahead of you.

"It is meaningless to assign Reality to the universe in the absence of observation; in the intervals between measurement, quantum systems truly exist as a fuzzy mixture of all possible properties"​

Hello Milton,

I am not here to prove the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, to atheist physicist.

‘Father of Quantum Theory’ Neils Bohr’s observation of the double slit experiment, indicates to him, that the universe does not exist when man is not looking at it. A universe that does not exist until Adam opens his eyes to look at it, is a very Creationist view. We Creationists simply want to be given the same respect and dignity that atheist physicists give to Niels Bohr, as we believe the same thing he does. If atheist physicists have a problem with what Neils Bohr, ‘Father of Quantum Theory’, believes, fight him, not us.