• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Atheism is not a belief, so why would anyone lie that it is?

Do you accept atheism is not a belief, or do you lie it is?

• Total voters

Audie

Veteran Member
The word "doctrine" isn't qualified. Musicians use it. Mechanics use it. Cooks use it. Anyone who has a solidified way of "this is the way" uses it.

Is it the way for atheists to not believe in gods?
I dont understand the q.

But

Dorscanyone need a doctrine to not believe in nessie?

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
Radiation in space law gets sucked out into the space pressure that owned earth RA metal pressurized seams place first.

Why it goes into out of space where it belongs.

If it falls to earth it means men who built metal machines tried to recreate a machine that made it leave itself First by man's science.
You're a bot.

Cool.

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
Not in the dictionary, but never mind.
Depends on how you "believe."

Doctrine : a principle or position or the body of principles in a branch of knowledge or system of belief

What "branch of knowledge" leads us to belief or disbelief in Nessie?

Answer: epistemology.

Epistemology guides me to say that something that isn't in evidence isn't true. That's a doctrine in itself.

Audie

Veteran Member
Depends on how you "believe."

Doctrine : a principle or position or the body of principles in a branch of knowledge or system of belief

What "branch of knowledge" leads us to belief or disbelief in Nessie?

Answer: epistemology.

Epistemology guides me to say that something that isn't in evidence isn't true. That's a doctrine in itself.

Thev"e" word is equivocation,
not epistemology.

but i did say never mind-
I have work to do, no more distractions!

Have a good one. .

rational experiences

Veteran Member
You're a bot.

Cool.
If a baby man adult just human is the designer who built a robot to have sex with as a scientist. A man. The designer of retrieving metals out of earths seams that you didn't own above ground. First.

Lies in his assessments.

Then obviously you say a cool bot falsely...
as your pretend sex by human dNA ownership a man's genesis will conceive a robot baby.

For a machines reaction. Claim. I put your atmospheric human heavens inside my machine. I will react it and turn you into a human bot to collide to get sacrificed life energy reactions. Ion thesis.

As a feedback possessed man's psyche. As he knows first no human is a bot. Lies.

As a man's origin body life thought self penis and erection his penis made him a brother to my mother as his sister was a two in one thought first. Sex.

Why today your first summation to have human sex displaces one sexual thinker into two parts where he does not physically belong.

Reason. Your brother invented science as just a group belief. Not a natural man's origins. So you dispute science.

Knowing cool and bot is not any biology.

Cool is not science it's natural.

Bot is your scientific choices as men.

The word "doctrine" seems a bit harsh.

I'll give you this: I'm an atheist and believe there are no deities. I also don't believe in deities. About as much as any Christian doesn't believe in Quetzlecoatl.

Here's the thing: atheists crop up in any religion. Atheists from Muslim nations probably don't spend a lot of time worrying about disbelieving in Jesus. Atheists from Hindu countries probably don't spend much time on the "I don't believe there is a Christian god or a Thor."

So, it's difficult to argue that believing there are no deities is an active belief. I never really worry about whether the Islam hell is real. I certainly don't believe in it. But I wouldn't call that a doctrine - that seems like a stretch

rational experiences

Veteran Member
A belief. The heavens causes lightning.

Stone gets hit by lightning.

No storms now.
Suddenly a new storm emerged. Lightning. Lightning hits the ground.

Is not any past reaction history of life on earth.

Theists tried to say lightning owned plasma that owned life. As they want electricity.

Lightning just now just reacted now.

We live with lightning active you stand in the wrong spot whammo killed.

How is that circumstance theoried as a past in a string idea?

Theists did claim if only I could invent lightning to lessen in earths gases then I would invent electricity.

Is not a theory. It is a belief and a want in science resourcing.

No machine. No theory would even have been chosen.

Human lying.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If you ask a theist isn't dust dust in image and substance first?

You can pick it up look at it. Dust.

Men say in science God was the earth first.

Says I can theory why you are a God. Stone rock.

Okay theist how am I a number?

Nope.

How am I dust?

You're not.

If I began as God in life to compare terms isn't the substance my bones?

First is God the stone first not exist living like my bones? And surely you don't think living bones walked around first.

No. Nothing like it.

Why then did you say I began as dust when dust is dust?

Because he first used addition + when he only owned a bio life.

Not dusts.
Not a reaction.
Not energy.

He owned nothing in science.

As a fact his story reviewed as the theist.

As earth is itself.
The heavens is itself
A man is himself.

Thinking.

Consciousness he says created creation. My thoughts.

My thoughts first told me I did not own anything except myself a human.

So he said numbers came out of the wilderness nothing.

So first adding he did not own anything.

The Rock was not a Number.
The dust was not a Number.

So adding did not own anything first +.

What he took to change was the dust. So he had to minus from it. Not any add.

So he said number 1. Then....
Number 2.

Said 11 is two. Changed his mind. As one and one equal.

Dust is equal to cold radiation. One term. Dust.

2 is not 11.

Therefore you ask him what was he talking about.

A formula how to change dust. Position one.

Yet dust is not number one.

If science says I am correct did they expect energy to suddenly not exist?

Sink holes.

Didn't you think that earth was from the beginning energy that had owned no space hence existed eternally and infinite?

Yes he says.

Yet you were proven wrong

Did you ever ask why?

No he says I'm an egotist. I don't tell anyone I don't know

Your brother did.

He said the sun consumes it's body and had consumed earth. A lot of it's mass was gone.

You believed earth was a non stop resource at its core.

You were proven wrong.

You need to say I am wrong. Say it enough times looking at yourself in A mirror then you might finally believe .. scientist you are wrong.

Humans began to believe they were leaving earth. By earths heated radiation leaving. So you taught human life consciousness existed due to dust staying as dust.

Radiation leaving as UFO term abducted our lifes water. A mind chemical balanced thinking by holy water support removed.

Humans started expressing scientific thesis without realising that their brother the science designer affected everyone's mind. Not a theist nor realising thesis was being expressed causes....just affected.

By what strange human stories they began to express.

Such as leaving earth takes you into a higher being.

We are a water life. Space takes us away from our higher conscious bio status.

Heavens water life is lower than ours as the state recording is transmitting. Life first does not transmit.

Why we stated the sacrificed life owned vision image in heavens.

Ignored teaching known by teachers.

As soon as sexual being is displaced from biology is one of the signs a humans mind is imbalanced.

Most of the strange stories displace biological sex.

Audie

Veteran Member

I'll give you this: I'm an atheist and believe there are no deities. I also don't believe in deities. About as much as any Christian doesn't believe in Quetzlecoatl.

Here's the thing: atheists crop up in any religion. Atheists from Muslim nations probably don't spend a lot of time worrying about disbelieving in Jesus. Atheists from Hindu countries probably don't spend much time on the "I don't believe there is a Christian god or a Thor."

So, it's difficult to argue that believing there are no deities is an active belief. I never really worry about whether the Islam hell is real. I certainly don't believe in it. But I wouldn't call that a doctrine - that seems like a stretch

It is a stretch, mischaracterizing really,
though there may be those who
manage to make their own lil doctrine of it,
or maybe even a religion-(?)- who knows,
people is weird.

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member

I don't garner that from your argument.

You're saying that A is so, and B is so, so you don't believe in C.