• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Atheism is ILLEGAL?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Atheism Religion is not rooted in science, logic, philosophy, facts etc and rejects all burden of proof.
I fixed your post for you.
Atheism is indeed rooted in a most basic scientific practice, ie....
Don't believe that something is true without evidence.
It's mere existence is only to intimidate the public and insult Nature's God.
You think that's my purpose?

Pbbbtttttttt.
I am an atheist because there is no objective reason to believe in gods.

Btw, calling it "Nature's God" is no different from the ordinary "God".
They claim to disbelief or without belief in Nature's God but talks and wrote Books etc about Gods. They claim to disbelief or without belief in Nature's God but reject all gods and all religions, refusing Truth as God (There is no god higher than Truth). It is Hasty Generalization.
My being an atheist wasn't hasty at all.
I was born not believing in gods.
I'd been told of various religions all my life.
I saw the variety, the contradictions, & the behavior of believers.
I saw no reason to change my view.

Matheist

http://animist.net
And still no atheist terror groups despite the fact you implied so in your OP

Atheism is rooted in the fact there is no proof of any god, the burden of proof is yours, you make the claim, without evidence.
You may throw your personal misrepresentation, misunderstanding, strawmen and hatred of atheism anywhere you want, it makes mo difference to fact.

Is this terrorist acts or not?

(b) the act is done or the threat is made with the intention of advancing a political, religious or ideological cause; and

(c) the act or threat is intended or may reasonably be regarded as being intended to—

(i) intimidate the public or a section of the public; or

(ii) influence or compel the Government ... , any other government, or any international organization to do or refrain from doing any act (of belief in Nature's God).

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Is this terrorist acts or not?

(b) the act is done or the threat is made with the intention of advancing a political, religious or ideological cause; and

(c) the act or threat is intended or may reasonably be regarded as being intended to—

(ii) influence or compel the Government ... , any other government, or any international organization to do or refrain from doing any act (of belief in Nature's God).

None are atheist acts but are certainly acts that can be attributed to religions

Matheist

I fixed your post for you.
Atheism is indeed rooted in a most basic scientific practice, ie....
Don't believe that something is true without evidence.

You think that's my purpose?

Pbbbtttttttt.
I am an atheist because there is no objective reason to believe in gods.

Btw, calling it "Nature's God" is no different from the ordinary "God".

My being an atheist wasn't hasty at all.
I was born not believing in gods.
I'd been told of various religions all my life.
I saw the variety, the contradictions, & the behavior of believers.
I saw no reason to change my view.

The creed for Atheism says:

Disbelief in Nature's God
Without belief in Nature's God​

Therefore,

Disbelief/without belief in the LordLaw (Public Policy for Democracy)
Disbelief/without belief in Basic Human Rights​

Jeremiah Ames

Could it be said that Atheism is unconstitutional and illegal?

The terrorist ideology and doctrines?

PREMISE: God means:

IN CONGRESS, JULY 4, 1776

The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America

When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation. We hold these truths to be self-evident...

The Declaration of Independence: Full text

He made all gods same god [LordLaw of Nature & Nature's God]. (Quran 38:5)​

THEREFORE, the definition of Atheism:

atheism /ˈeɪθɪɪz(ə)m/
noun
disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of Nature's God.

Atheism rejects public policy and the Constitution; of all countries.

Atheism rejects the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, The United Nation.
Universal Declaration of Human Rights

It is the actus reus and mens rea of a criminal.

I’m not familiar with the term: Lordlaw.

Matheist

P1: Mens rea : disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of Nature's God.
P2: Actus Reus: ...relevant statutory laws?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
C: Is a Crime. The Criminals.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shall We treat the Muslims (all gods same god // ONE GOD) like Criminals (Bigots)? (Quran 68:35)

GOD_HATES_NO_ONE_Bumper_Sticker_300x300.jpg

dogmatism
/ˈdɒɡmətɪz(ə)m/
noun

the tendency to lay down principles as undeniably true, without consideration of evidence or the opinions of others (for Nature's God).

"a culture of dogmatism and fanaticism"

Last edited:

ChristineM

Premium Member
I've made my point, Atheism against the Law.

Nope, if it were against the law it would be illegal in civilised countries.

What you have done is presented an opinion based on misrepresentation and i countered it, which you have not been able to refute

Matheist

Nope, if it were against the law it would be illegal in civilised countries.

What you have done is presented an opinion based on misrepresentation and i countered it, which you have not been able to refute

I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. IS NOT AN ARGUMENT.

Quote your definition of "terrorist act" from the Penal Code.

ChristineM

Premium Member

Shall We treat the Muslims (all gods same god // ONE GOD) like Criminals (Bigots)? (Quran 68:35)

GOD_HATES_NO_ONE_Bumper_Sticker_300x300.jpg

dogmatism
/ˈdɒɡmətɪz(ə)m/
noun

the tendency to lay down principles as undeniably true, without consideration of evidence or the opinions of others (for Nature's God).

"a culture of dogmatism and fanaticism"

Ahh projection.

ChristineM

Premium Member
I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. I deny. IS NOT AN ARGUMENT.

That is rather pathetic isnt it?

Curious George

Veteran Member

Shall We treat the Muslims (all gods same gods) like Criminals? (Quran 68:35)
No. That simply does not work. Mens rea is the intent necessary to commit some act deemed criminal actus reus is the physical act of committing a crime.

Simple concepts really. With most crimes we want you to have done x and we want you to have culpability for doing x. This means we penalize acts when there is both act and intent. The intent might be as low as criminal negligence, but with most crimes, some intent is necessary.

There are crimes which are punishable with strict liability, these laws need no provable intent.

So, perhaps you meant something other than what you said.

Matheist

That is rather pathetic isnt it?

Denial, in ordinary English usage, is asserting that a statement or allegation is not true.[1] The same word, and also abnegation (German: Verneinung), is used for a psychological defense mechanism postulated by psychoanalyst Sigmund Freud, in which a person is faced with a fact that is too uncomfortable to accept and rejects it instead, insisting that it is not true despite what may be overwhelming evidence. An individual that exhibits such behavior is described as a denialist or true believer. Denial - Wikipedia

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
In the USA and in most modern governments there is the religion of the state, and that establishes some basis for following the laws. Each country is different. Some invoke God. Some invoke peace. Some invoke other ideals. They all require that citizens live under common rules. It is how things work almost everywhere. In many places people who follow the laws may otherwise be very unbelieving. They just have to pay their taxes, not cause trouble and not get into fights that they cannot handle. Here in the States you must be willing either to take an oath before God or to 'Affirm', and those are both acceptable acknowledgments of the legal system. Beyond that in most places people are free to say (or quietly say) they don't believe in the laws or in God either. There are always situations where this is not permitted, such as when an affirmation or an oath is required.

ChristineM

Premium Member

Quote your definition of "terrorist act" from the Penal Code.

You made he claim, you quote it in relation to atheism as you claimed but have failed to justify

BTW. Multiply repeated bull is not usefull

Matheist

Mens rea is the intent necessary to commit some act deemed criminal

So that is P1, refer to post 1 and..

criminal actus reus is the physical act of committing a crime.

Therefore, it is a Crime.