• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask your questions about God here.

TruthaboutGod

this is where you refer to people who disagree with you as followers of satan. i am asking, how do you know this? or are you making a statement about people causing conflict as being satannic in general? is it the motive that is evil or is it the person?

People that disagree with me are simply people in disagreement, remember it is my task to convey, not convince. People that try to seperate men from God(Causing conflict is a means of seperation) are those that follow satan.

Is it the motive or the person that is evil? WOW, this is a difficult question, I would hope that this means of seperation is due to ignorance, to truly follow satan with personal intent is so horrid, I do not wish to discuss it. If the person comprehends what they are trying to achieve, then it would be both the person and the motive that are evil.

The Qur'an is an excellent guide on the topic of what exactly happened between God and ibliss, here is a copy and paste from the book I have written, which references the Qur'an:

The knowledge of exactly what had happened is mentioned a few times in the Qur’an, the best example for this book is in SURAH 38 – 71 through 85:

Behold, your Lord said to the angels: “I am about to create man from clay”: “When I have fashioned him in due proportion and breathed into him of My Spirit, you fall down in obeisance to him.” So the angels prostrated themselves, all of them together: Not so Iblis: he was haughty, and became of those who reject faith. Allah said: “O Iblis! What prevents you from prostrating yourself to one whom I have created with My hands? Are you haughty? Or are you one of the high and mighty ones?” Iblis said: “I am better then he: You created me from fire, and him You created from clay.” Allah said: “Then you get out from here: for you are rejected, accursed. And My curse shall be on you till the Day of Judgment.” Iblis said: “O my Lord! Give me respite till the Day the dead are raised.” Allah said: “Respite then is granted to you – Till the Day of the Time Appointed.” Iblis said: “Then, by Your power, I will put them all in the wrong – Except Your Servants amongst them, sincere and purified by Your grace.” Allah said: “Then it is just and fitting – and I say what is just and fitting – That I will certainly fill Hell with you and those that follow you, - every one.

SURAH 17 – 64 and 65: (God speaking)

“Lead to destruction those whom you can among them, with your seductive voice; make assaults on them with your cavalry and your infantry; mutually share with them wealth and children; and make promises to them” - But Satan promises them nothing but deceit. – “As for My servants, no authority you shall have over them: “enough is your Lord for a disposer of affairs.”

SURAH 7 – 17 and 18: (satan speaking)

“Then I will assault them from before them and behind them, from their right and their left: nor will You find gratitude in most of them for your Mercies.” Allah said: “Get out from this, disgraced and expelled. If any of them follow you, I will fill Hell with you all.

It is important to note here that only satan can tempt mankind, as God has no interest in this sin, and therefore does not tempt man. This can be seen here in James 1 – 13:

Let no one say when he is tempted, “I am tempted by God”; for God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does He Himself tempt anyone.

And following temptation almost always leads to sin, James 1 – 15:

Then, when desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, brings forth death.

TruthaboutGod

O mankind, indeed we have created you from
male and female and made you peoples and
tribes that you may know one another. Qur'an 49,13
we should share with each other our beliefs and understandings
,differences, nicely with friendship, whoever breaches
this yes, is certainly following Satan.

Amin, is this to say you are in agreement with me? This is truly awesome!

TruthaboutGod

I agree with all things you say that's in accordance with God's Light(revalation).

Do you feel that since the first post on this forum that I have stated anything that is incorrect or against God's Plan?(God's Light) I have done the best I could to correctly convey to the best of my ability what He has shown me. However I was never given a "word for word" directive of what to write,(Although I was corrected a few times) it was always the "bottom line". I have tried to convey the "bottom line" in a way that others could comprehend what the point was, with no room whatsoever for a misinterpretation. It seems that in man's quest for the Knowledge and Wisdom that God has provided man, the only mistake that man constantly makes is to misunderstand what was provided to him.

~Amin~

God is the King
I have done the best I could to correctly convey to the best of my ability what He has shown me.
God the Glorious, has shown and taught and corrected many things
with me also, but not the way like a prophet, revalation is one thing
inspiration another, revalation is restricted to prophets alone and Muhammad
was the last according to scripture, inspiration is for all other created
beings, can you share how God has shown you.

ps( i know this is about you so please dont be upset its so interesting to me).

TruthaboutGod

God the Glorious, has shown and taught and corrected many things
with me also, but not the way like a prophet, revalation is one thing
inspiration another, revalation is restricted to prophets alone and Muhammad
was the last according to scripture, inspiration is for all other created
beings, can you share how God has shown you.

ps( i know this is about you so please dont be upset its so interesting to me).

Well, up until about three years ago, I did not even believe in God. I have not exactly had an “easy” life and just never believed that God existed. Like many people I had felt that mankind “created” a god so as too define what is “good” and what is “bad”. To give life some purpose of meaning so we do not feel that after we die, we simply get buried and eventually decompose. If you think about it, that is truly depressing, so I thought that god was created to give people hope of some sort of an afterlife.

One day I was walking through the local Wal-Mart and was passing by the book section, you have to understand that I am not a “reading” type of person. But I could not leave the book section, I do not know why, but I just had no desire whatsoever to do anything, so believe it or not, I just stood there very confused. While I was glancing around I saw a copy of the NKJV version of the Bible, and I had a huge inspiration to buy it. I really resisted because I am permanently disabled and spending $20 on a Bible was not something that I would ever consider doing, as I had no interest in religion and was not really able to afford it. But I could not do anything, so I continued to stand there looking stupid, eventually though, I bought the Bible and took it home.

I had started to read the Old Testament, and of course like anyone else, I had many questions about what I was reading. As I was thinking about the questions, I started receiving answers, (Which was very strange) I did not hear “voices”, I just knew the answer to the question instantly, after I thought of the question. It was at this point that I started to pray, I did not ask for money or world peace or anything like that, I only asked for two things: “knowledge and wisdom”. I wanted to understand what it was I was reading and how was I knowing the answers to the questions I was asking.

I had only made it through the few books of the Old Testament when I was directed to stop and read the entire New Testament first. As I had no idea what the difference was between the Old Testament and the New Testament, I simply started over by reading the New Testament. As I was reading the answers to the questions kept coming. I had finished the New Testament and then read the entire Old Testament, with answers coming to the questions I asked.

Towards the end of the New Testament, I knew that I was supposed to write a book about all the answers that I was given. So I finished the New Testament and was all ready to start writing. At this point I was just tremendously excited as almost every single question that I had asked was answered, there were only a few exceptions, which I do not wish to discuss. The questions I asked were mostly what mankind always seems to argue about. So I sat down at my computer with the word processor opened up and tried to start. But I could not, every single time I had a thought, and went to type it, my mind went blank. This was rather frustrating as I thought I was ready to begin, yet I could not think. It truly is a weird feeling to go to type in a word and BOOM your mind goes totally blank. I kept thinking the same words over and over again: “You are not ready yet”. But I was confused as I have read the entire Bible, and I thought I was ready, yet I was not.

I was on the internet, and I honestly have no idea how I ended up on a website offering me a free copy of the Qur’an. It took me awhile because I did not want to read the Qur’an. I was actually afraid of it, you see I live in the west (U.S.A) and like many other Americans I am constantly bombarded with news and stories about the war in the Middle East. News stating things like: “Muslim Terrorist”, “death”, “destruction”, “Jihad” and such. I have spent a few years in a combat MOS myself in the U.S. Army. So it was out of ignorance that I feared reading the Qur’an. I wanted no part of all this death and destruction, because I know that these things are against God’s Plan. However I could not write anything, so I ordered the free copy.

As I read the Qur’an I was amazed and angry at how much people and the media misrepresent Muslims. The Knowledge and Wisdom in the Qur’an rivals that of the Bible itself, not in a competitive form, but more like a confirmation, and further teaching about God. In fact it was in the Qur’an that I first understood that there is no such thing as a Muslim terrorist, let us look at the Qur’an itself: SURAH 4 – 93:

If a man kills a believer intentionally, his recompense is Hell, to abide therein forever: and the wrath and the curse of Allah are upon him, and a dreadful penalty is prepared for him.

Do you understand this? If a man straps a bomb to his chest and goes into a crowd of people and blows himself up, and he kills even ONE follower of God, he goes to hell. A terrorist is a terrorist regardless what reasoning or religion he hides behind.

Anyway, it was only after fully reading the Qur’an that I was able to start writing. Then I could not stop, I never had “writer’s block” or anything like that, the more I typed, the more of the book came to me. When I was finished the book, I was actually depressed, I wanted to keep going, to keep sharing with everyone what was explained to me. There were a few things that I was told not to put in the book, as well as other events that have happened that I do not wish to discuss. That is basically how everything happened.

Although it was really not a difficult task, it is really hard to convey to people the Truth. Many do not want the Truth; they want what is pleasing to their ears. They ask questions, yet they refuse to hear the answers. There was a warning of this in the Qur’an AND the Bible:

SURAH 5 – 101 and 102:

O you who believe! Do not ask questions about things which if made plain to you may cause you trouble. But if you ask about things when the Qur’an is being revealed, they will be made plain to you, Allah will forgive those: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Forbearing. Some people before you did ask such questions, and on that account lost their faith.

Ecclesiastes 1 – 18:

For in much wisdom is much grief, and he who increases knowledge increases sorrow.

Although there is no sorrow in knowing God, there is a tremendous amount of sorrow if you look around at how many of mankind actually rebel against God. The Ten Commandments do not benefit God, they benefit man. Read them, you will see that each and every on was designed so that MAN can live peacefully with each other. To rebel against God is to rebel against your own self, if you think about it, it is really retarded that man does this.

One of the things that God had constantly reminded me of is that I am not “special”. I am not above or beneath my neighbor. I cannot “save you”, I cannot produce “signs”, and when my time comes my body will die. If you have read and understood the Bible and the Qur’an, my book will not teach you anything new. I am not a prophet, as I have not spoken of prophecy, nor have I even attempted to predict the future. I do not deserve or wish for your respect or admiration as nothing in the book is mine. If any rewards are due me for writing the book, I will be more then happy to receive them from God. What can man give me that is greater then what God can give me? Whether the book sells one copy or a billion is meaningless. (More then one copy of the book has already been read) What is important is that the Truth is available to you, it is my task to convey, not convince.

P.S. I will answer your P.M. later today, as I really need sleep now.

lilithu

The Devil's Advocate
if someone had all the answers about God, it would be safe to assume that God would have provided the answers. Although I do not know anyone that has all the answers, most of mankind's questions are already answered in the Three Books.
Then why should anyone trust your version of the answers over anyone elses?

~Amin~

God is the King
Well, up until about three years ago, I did not even believe in God.
It HAPPENED to me too, in October 2002 12pm,5 years ago, the MIRACLES God performs in the seekers life is irrefutable, undeniable.
I did not ask for money or world peace or anything like that, I only asked for two things: “knowledge and wisdom”. I wanted to understand what it was I was reading and how was I knowing the answers to the questions I was asking.
He grants WISDOM to whom He pleases(wills),
and he(or her), to whom WISDOM is granted,
is indeed granted with abundant good. But none
remember except men of understanding. Qur'an 2,269.

TruthaboutGod

Then why should anyone trust your version of the answers over anyone elses?

Since you have not read the book you have no idea what questions are answered. Do you not see that you have asked a question that makes no sense? This also is not a question about God. Let me ask you a question: "What motive do I have for being here to answer your questions?"

TruthaboutGod

Ok since you know all about god, then is Hinduism right or wrong?

I have no idea, Hinduism was never discussed. I have no idea what beliefs or practices Hinduism even consists of. It would be ignorant of me to comment on something I know nothing about. Ignorance is something I am trying to lose :) Did you have a question about God? Your question was about religion, since I am not religious, I generally do not answer questions about religion.

TruthaboutGod

It HAPPENED to me too, in October 2002 12pm,5 years ago, the MIRACLES God performs in the seekers life is irrefutable, undeniable.[/size][/font]

He grants WISDOM to whom He pleases(wills),
and he(or her), to whom WISDOM is granted,
is indeed granted with abundant good. But none
remember except men of understanding. Qur'an 2,269.

The signs which I have witnessed, I do not discuss, as many of mankind does not understand what a sign truly is.(This is explained in the book as well) A sign is simply letting you know that God is there with you. I have no doubt that you have witnessed signs, as any follower of God will witness these if He wills it.

You must be careful however, as like a man with a golden goose, many will create jealousy and want your goose, even if you show them how to get their own, they would rather covet yours.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
The signs which I have witnessed, I do not discuss, as many of mankind does not understand what a sign truly is.(This is explained in the book as well) A sign is simply letting you know that God is there with you. I have no doubt that you have witnessed signs, as any follower of God will witness these if He wills it.

You must be careful however, as like a man with a golden goose, many will create jealousy and want your goose, even if you show them how to get their own, they would rather covet yours.

I feel like I need to put a quarter in the machine.. :shrug:

Or maybe I should climb up a bean stalk..

Sorry..

Blessings

Dallas

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
All this opinion presented as fact....
But then that just merely reinforces that God is unknowable...doesn't it?

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
There is only One God, and God does not belong to a religious group.
Prove it.
Well never mind, it CANNOT be "PROVEN."

However, you can present the sources that lead you to the personal opinion you state above.