• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask the Staff Anything About RF

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
you should read that,,,you angry little K9
36e315e641600125dad02d49f4df8869.jpg

Eddi

Believer in God
Premium Member
Whenever I do anything I get "A server error occurred. Please try again later."

I don't know if this is only for me

Just to let you know!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Whenever I do anything I get "A server error occurred. Please try again later."

I don't know if this is only for me

Just to let you know!

No I think it's pants for everyone. Hence the preponderance of duplicate posts. Just ignore it.

Yup, RF is equal opportunities, everyone gets it.

Post, close the oops message, refresh the page, by the magic of the internet your post is there...

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I've just been hit with a new problem. Search doesn't seem to be working returning "no results found" for searches that i do regularly

Edit, it does work for some searches but not all
Also the same with advanced search

Last edited:

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
Here's an update: My "Your content" is back, but prior to my posts yesterday and today, the listing begins with my posts back in December 2023. I am getting a few results when I search for certain words, but the results are from yesterday and posts from early 2023 and late 2022. It's also only one page and not several pages like before. I'm still seeing "No results found" when I search for some other words. I'm not experiencing much loading lag either.

Truth_Faith13

Are admins able to contact members using their personal email address? If so, would you be able to contact someone on my behalf?

Background: I used to have Katzpurs email address but I think its in my old account from 2006 which I cant access anymore. Katz doesnt seem to come on the forums anymore