• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask Salix Anything

jes-us

A strange thing happened to me overnight last night and I woke up a bit blue.

But anyway, in keeping with the apparent tradition of new moderator initiation, it would appear I'm to post one of these ask me anything threads.

So, let the hazing begin! What would you like to know about me?
I already know you have a roof over your head and have access to the internet which costs money , from this I can deduce you are not one of the starving people of the world or homeless etc .
I can also deduce you have an interest in religion because you are a moderator on a religious forum . I also can deduce that you are educated in the English Language so I already know a lot about you and I'd just like to say

Hold

Abducted Member
Premium Member
@SalixIncendium , let me be honest. I'd like very much to get to know you but the natural way to accomplish that takes time. You have a sense of humor and I'm funny looking. Probably will work if I am around long enough........Have a good evening....

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
How do you stay interested in this place?
I've made some connections with people here I enjoy interacting with. For others, I'm fascinated with what makes them tick and why. I find people interesting in general, but especially when in comes their religious beliefs. Plus I get to help a few people along the way.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
I've made some connections with people here I enjoy interacting with. For others, I'm fascinated with what makes them tick and why. I find people interesting in general, but especially when in comes their religious beliefs. Plus I get to help a few people along the way.
Thanks. Maybe I'll have to try harder. Either that or I'm naturally entering sannyas ashrama. I find so much just plain redundant.