• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask me questions!

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
How many imaginary monkeys can dance on the head of a safety pin?
(in zero gravity)

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
How many years did you practice muay Thai?
On and off for two years. I liked jiu jitsu a bit more and shifted my focus there. I recommend muay thai to anyone, though, my favorite striking martial art for sure.

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
How many imaginary monkeys can dance on the head of a safety pin?
(in zero gravity)
Let me run the numbers...
samsung-learn-homer.gif

The answer is 7.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
I mean, it would be acceptable for a theme party like that one time during the 8th annual RF Memorial Day BBQ....
Ha ha ha!
I remember that one. Sort of. At least parts of it...

@Wirey had his own tent with an additional "love offering" for admittance. I thought the extra charge rather stiff. But it turned out to be worth it. That's when I realized how gay friendly he really is.
Dang!
Tom

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Ha ha ha!
I remember that one. Sort of. At least parts of it...

@Wirey had his own tent with an additional "love offering" for admittance. I thought the extra charge rather stiff. But it turned out to be worth it. That's when I realized how gay friendly he really is.
Dang!
Tom
I'm not sure I'd go anywhere that charged a "stiff" love offering...:confused:o_O:eek: