• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask me anything and I'll give you an answer.

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
How to develop the quantum gravity theory correctly.
Which stocks are going to be winners over this year.
;)
Finally an easy question. :hugehug:

The scientific method is the best for defining theories
The stocks that go up the most during the year will be the winners.

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
What is god ?.

Only one answer is correct
God there is no God
God is only an English language word
God is the creator
God is an explanation for all that is unknown
I am God
You are God.

There you have it.;)

Last edited:

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
Nice answer!

I suppose the love I was asking about is uncoditional.

It is rare but not impossible - any further thoughts?

Namaste

:)

Anyone can find love but for each of us its different. Love is not just happy but also sad. In the happiness and the sadness there is eternal hope. Hope that the feeling will never end. Love, however to be its greatest has to be returned. Unconditional love without return is only half full. When love is returned selflessly as given you will feel the best you ever have never to be duplicated. You can have multiple points in your life filled with love but each will be unique.

The true answer is I can not define Love for you only you can.

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
Can the color red be induced to produce a sound in a total vacuum?

Of course not because then it wouldn't be a total vacuum. This information came from the leprechaun at the end of the Rainbow. Supposedly he asked Red.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Who put the bomp in the bomp bah bomp bah bomp?
Who put the ram in the rama lama ding dong?
Who put the bop in the bop shoo bop shoo bop?
Who put the dip in the dip da dip da dip?
i
Damn it, get out of my head

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
How do we know if red is red and not green or blue?
How do we know if anything is true?

If Green or Blue were red
simply put we all be dead
But red is not Green or blue
Things are true
Don't be mislead.

Last edited:

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Were you spanked as a child?

As a child were you ever clubbed in the head with an iron skillet or other heavy kitchen utensil?

Did you ever melt plastic on a light bulb?

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
Were you spanked as a child?

As a child were you ever clubbed in the head with an iron skillet or other heavy kitchen utensil?

Did you ever melt plastic on a light bulb?

I'm 52 you bet, even got the belt.

Never clubbed with a iron skillet but I had a Great Aunt that threw shoes and once a stove iron. Fortunately she always missed.

I only melted crayons.

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Anyone can find love but for each of us its different. Love is not just happy but also sad. In the happiness and the sadness there is eternal hope. Hope that the feeling will never end. Love, however to be its greatest has to be returned. Unconditional love without return is only half full. When love is returned selflessly as given you will feel the best you ever have never to be duplicated. You can have multiple points in your life filled with love but each will be unique.

The true answer is I can not define Love for you only you can.

Thanks for the feed-back!

Here's a quote from Osho in case others were asking similar questions -

When you don’t need a person at all, when you are totally sufficient unto yourself, when you can be alone and tremendously happy and ecstatic, then love is possible. But then, too, you cannot be certain whether the other’s love is real or not – you can be certain about only one thing: whether your love is real. How can you be certain about the other? But then there is no need. This continuous anxiety about whether the other’s love is real or not simply shows one thing: that your love is not real. Otherwise, who bothers? Why be worried about it? Enjoy it while it lasts, be together while you can be together! It is a fiction, but you need fiction

Cheers!

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
What is the funniest joke you ever heard?

My son told one that had me laughing most of the day.

You need to know my mom though. She criticizes everything all the time. It could be a sunny day, 70's birds chirping and she'd complain that the wind was to still. She's been that way all my life.

We went to breakfast for my birthday. My mom was being critical. My Brother in law complained and asked her to stop criticizing. My 11 year old son said "Uncle Mike asking Nanny to stop criticizing is like asking Mozart to stop writing music" the table paused for a moment and broke out in laughter. Of course my mom didn't think it was funny.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm 52 you bet, even got the belt.
You are talking to one of the very last people to be spanked by a teacher in the USA. I got spanked for something I didn't even do on purpose, and then it was like next week it was suddenly illegal to spank students. Is that fair? No, I do not think so.

I was also one of the last people to fall headfirst off of the playground equipment at McDonalds onto concrete. "Thank you, Mayor McCheese!"