• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask me any question about Religion and i will answer them

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
Any newcomers and any members can ask me a question on here as much as they want.

It can be anything besides inappropriate things and insulting remarks being made.
How does Satanism differ from Luciferianism?

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Any newcomers and any members can ask me a question on here as much as they want.

It can be anything besides inappropriate things and insulting remarks being made.

Given god inspired Muhammad to write the Quran, the Quran would be god's word (literal scripture) without anyone believing in it. It would stand alone.

Since it would stand alone, what characteristics about the Quran could someone pick up who knows nothing at all about Islam, Quran, and any Abrahamic faith (I met many) that would show this person these characteristics came from god and not Muhammad? How does the Quran let this person know the words he reads comes from god and no the author of the book himself?

How did you know that what you read came from god and not the author? Was it something inside you that clicked? If so, that would not make sense (but I won't go into it) because the person above doesn't have knowledge of Islam. You have your whole life. So there is no preconceived idea before the belief has been presented.

So, is there an isolated way that anyone who knows nothing about the Quran will know that what they read is actually from god and not Muhammad? How would they know? What evidence (not what is written in the Quran) is there that would show this person who god is internally? How does the words of the Quran reach a person's heart to where they automatically know it speaks from a creator and not Muhammad only?

How did you know it was from the creator? What evidence that other people will recognize as well, that let you know that the Quran speaks of god? Is it just what it it says about itself or is there something more that anyone can see without needing to be Muslim to understand?

Jabar

“Strive always to excel in virtue and truth.”
Given god inspired Muhammad to write the Quran, the Quran would be god's word (literal scripture) without anyone believing in it. It would stand alone.

Since it would stand alone, what characteristics about the Quran could someone pick up who knows nothing at all about Islam, Quran, and any Abrahamic faith (I met many) that would show this person these characteristics came from god and not Muhammad? How does the Quran let this person know the words he reads comes from god and no the author of the book himself?

How did you know that what you read came from god and not the author? Was it something inside you that clicked? If so, that would not make sense (but I won't go into it) because the person above doesn't have knowledge of Islam. You have your whole life. So there is no preconceived idea before the belief has been presented.

So, is there an isolated way that anyone who knows nothing about the Quran will know that what they read is actually from god and not Muhammad? How would they know? What evidence (not what is written in the Quran) is there that would show this person who god is internally? How does the words of the Quran reach a person's heart to where they automatically know it speaks from a creator and not Muhammad only?

How did you know it was from the creator? What evidence that other people will recognize as well, that let you know that the Quran speaks of god? Is it just what it it says about itself or is there something more that anyone can see without needing to be Muslim to understand?

Today, we live in a society where science is regarded highly.

The first characteristics of the Qur'an someone could pick up who knows nothing at all is the science evidences. Muhammad was illiterate, and back then science was weaker and technology as well which degraded science.

The complexity of the Qur'an and literature in reading it also explains a lot to someone who wanted to try and learn about divinity in scriptures especially at the time period.

Many have experienced this.

Yes, there were times when something inside me just clicked and i just felt it was correct, especially after reading the Bible and how it is described in the Qur'an and disbelievers and etc.

The way a person's heart will be automatically incline to belief of divinity from a creator is through understanding.

The way i know it is from the creator is because of how accurate it is to what a creator would say, and knowledge in their beyond human capacity when taking the factor of time period.

I will not get really specific into it but the key is understanding. There are other things that factor into belief but understanding and you will find it.

:)

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Today, we live in a society where science is regarded highly.

The first characteristics of the Qur'an someone could pick up who knows nothing at all is the science evidences. Muhammad was illiterate, and back then science was weaker and technology as well which degraded science.

The complexity of the Qur'an and literature in reading it also explains a lot to someone who wanted to try and learn about divinity in scriptures especially at the time period.

Many have experienced this.

Yes, there were times when something inside me just clicked and i just felt it was correct, especially after reading the Bible and how it is described in the Qur'an and disbelievers and etc.

The way a person's heart will be automatically incline to belief of divinity from a creator is through understanding.

The way i know it is from the creator is because of how accurate it is to what a creator would say, and knowledge in their beyond human capacity when taking the factor of time period.

I will not get really specific into it but the key is understanding. There are other things that factor into belief but understanding and you will find it.

:)

I'd love to talk with you more about this. I can't ask for support or exchange differences because it would look like a debate. I don't want to put it in religious debates because I don't want it to be a debate. Did you want to talk more? If so, where would be best?