• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask me any question about Religion and i will answer them

Any newcomers and any members can ask me a question on here as much as they want.

It can be anything besides inappropriate things and insulting remarks being made.

How do you reconcile the contradictory statements in the Quran regarding intercession?

There will NOT be intercession:

2:48 And be mindful of a day when no soul will avail another soul in any way, and no intercession shall be accepted from it, nor ransom taken from it; nor shall they be helped.

6:51 Warn hereby those who fear that they will be gathered unto their Lord—they have, apart from Him, no protector and no intercessor—that they might be reverent.

There WILL BE intercession:

10:3 There is no intercessor, save by His Leave.

63:5 And when it is said unto them, “Come! The Messenger of God will ask forgiveness for you,” they twist their heads, and thou seest them turning away in arrogance.

Last edited:

Milton Platt

Any newcomers and any members can ask me a question on here as much as they want.

It can be anything besides inappropriate things and insulting remarks being made.

Can you provide a means to determine whether or not your god exists? Please do not use holy book quotes, use empirical evidence that can be tested and potentially falsified.

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
If, as previously reported, the OP has been banned from the forum, you folks who have recently posed questions to him may waiting a very long time for his reply.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
If, as previously reported, the OP has been banned from the forum, you folks who have recently posed questions to him may waiting a very long time for his reply.
He Is. I remember it while on staff.