• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask me any question about Religion and i will answer them

Jabar

“Strive always to excel in virtue and truth.”
Any newcomers and any members can ask me a question on here as much as they want.

It can be anything besides inappropriate things and insulting remarks being made.

Jabar

How did you come upon Islam? Were you born into it?

Yes, brother i was born into Islam.

However, i have done very very much research and found it to be the truth.

:)

Shimi

Lupus Ovis Pelle Indutus
Yes, brother i was born into Islam.

However, i have done very very much research and found it to be the truth.

Ah cool! What resonates the most with you about Islam? Like.. What has kept you in Islam instead of converting to something else?

Jabar

Ah cool! What resonates the most with you about Islam? Like.. What has kept you in Islam instead of converting to something else?

Good question. . .

Nothing resonates superior to another in terms of Islam, the Qur´anic teachings which in turn made me keep my faith.

Being a believer in the Qur´an, a divine book, is the truth, everything is says is true, nothing outstrips the others, everything is balanced and even.

However, belief and faith in God is the number one priority obviously. But overall, i believe in all as a resonate evenly.
Knowing it to be divine, scripturally and knowing that it is the truth overall.

Shimi

Lupus Ovis Pelle Indutus
Good question. . .

Nothing resonates superior to another in terms of Islam, the Qur´anic teachings which in turn made me keep my faith.

Being a believer in the Qur´an, a divine book, is the truth, everything is says is true, nothing outstrips the others, everything is balanced and even.

However, belief and faith in God is the number one priority obviously. But overall, i believe in all as a resonate evenly.
Knowing it to be divine, scripturally and knowing that it is the truth overall.

Ah I see. Alright well thank you for sharing :) You have satisfied my curiosity!

Shimi

Lupus Ovis Pelle Indutus
No problem, brother.

Also, may i ask what is the religion you follow?

I have not yet devoted myself to any religion. However I am very interested in many of the Eastern Religions, mainly Buddhism, Hinduism, and Jainism.

Jabar

I have not yet devoted myself to any religion. However I am very interested in many of the Eastern Religions, mainly Buddhism, Hinduism, and Jainism.

If i were to choose between them in my humble opinion, i would say Hinduism.

I have different beliefs on Hinduism however.

Jabar

What makes you think you have found "truth"? How do you know?
To me anyone claiming to know the definitive truth is much harder to understand than those who don't.

The Divinity of Qur´an.