• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask me about my Meetings with Angels (Supernals) and my Visions

Do you believe Angels (Supernals) can appear in a strictly physical human form?

• Total voters

Ralphg

I've had dozens of meetings with Angels (or Supernals but I'm probably going to use the term Angels in most cases) and Visions. As I remember it started already before I had even opened my eyes for the first time just after I was born. This interview is meant so people can get a better idea about how it is to meet an Angel and to help myself understand my meetings better. I have never been looking for - or asked for - a meeting, they happen 'spontanious'.

This interview is not meant to turn into a religious debate. I'm not going to deep into the meaning of what different meetings have meant. If someone thinks to have an answer about the deeper meaning of a certain meeting or the things discussed during a meeting than please feel free to tell me your views about it. In fact I encourage people to do that but I'm not looking forward to let that comment turn into a real debate between me and the commenter or the commenter and others. The comment might be incredible important to me but is also - let's call it (still) - 'to complex' for me to have a cognitive debate about.

Although it's sometimes difficult to put the meetings and visions in the correct chronological order I'll start of by telling about the first meeting:

The first words I heard (I couldn't see yet, it happened during I was being born) were: "You where here before and you did something to prevent you to ever have to go back again but it didn't work". Then on a louder tone I heard the words: "The wall is broken, the waters are coming!" As a reaction I 'opened my inner-eye' and looked around for the first time. I was as I later in my life understood, in the 'spirit of God' and a whole series of 'for messengers traditional events' occured (like I was 'in the Village', 'inside the Circustent', 'on the Mountain', 'a chrystal in the Sea', 'in front of the Gigant', etc..). After these events were done I was ready to open my real eyes and at the time I did that I heard the voice of a woman saying "Now I'm 'the Nurse', you have heard me before but maybe you don't remember that. Ow, I see there is someone here and He is way more important, I'm going to leave you now and I say to the most important one here, - continuing in a whispeing voice: "My Lord are you here too? Look it seems like something is being born." - speaking louder again: "Lord, a King is born."

Last edited:

Taylor Seraphim

Angel of Reason
I've had dozens of meetings with Angels (or Supernals but I'm probably going to use the term Angels in most cases) and Visions. As I remember it started already before I had even opened my eyes for the first time just after I was born. This interview is meant so people can get a better idea about how it is to meet an Angel and to help myself understand my meetings better. I have never been looking for - or asked for - a meeting, they happen 'spontanious'.

This interview is not meant to turn into a religious debate. I'm not going to deep into the meaning of what different meetings have meant. If someone thinks to have an answer about the deeper meaning of a certain meeting or the things discussed during a meeting than please feel free to tell me your views about it. In fact I encourage people to do that but I'm not looking forward to let that comment turn into a real debate between me and the commenter or the commenter and others. The comment might be incredible important to me but is also - let's call it (still) - 'to complex' for me to have a cognitive debate about.

Although it's sometimes difficult to put the meetings and visions in the correct chronological order I'll start of by telling about the first meeting:

The first words I heard (I couldn't see yet, it happened during I was being born) were: "You where here before and you did something to prevent you to ever have to go back again but it didn't work". Then on a louder tone I heard the words: "The wall is broken, the waters are coming!" As a reaction I 'opened my inner-eye' and looked around for the first time. I was as I later in my life understood, in the 'spirit of God' and a whole series of 'for messengers traditional events' occured (like I was 'in the Village', 'inside the Circustent', 'on the Mountain', 'a chrystal in the Sea', 'in front of the Gigant', etc..). After these events were done I was ready to open my real eyes and at the time I did that I heard the voice of a woman saying "Now I'm 'the Nurse', you have heard me before but maybe you don't remember that. Ow, I see there is someone here and He is way more important, I'm going to leave you now and I say to him (the other 'He' in the room whom I never saw with my own eyes): Lord, a King is born".

What sex did the angels appear?

What age where you when this first started happening?

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
@Ralphg I am generally a 'believer' in many such things. Is there any evidence that this must be something more than imagination? For example, some physical world happening or event?

Ralphg

Could you explain what an angel is to you?

What sex did the angels appear?

What age where you when this first started happening?

An angel is a spiritual being which acts as an attendant, agent, or messenger of God, represented in a sexless (without genitals) human form with wings. I've seen an Angel two times during my lifetime. The first one when I was about 7 years old. I saw that angel during a large gathering of spiritual beings where I first got an idea about my 'task'. There was also a 'Grey' (alien) present at that meeting. The second angel I saw was when I was about 28 years old. It was Gabriel, visibly not very clear but I knew it was Him because I was picked up and the Word 'read' was spoken out loud (the same situation as Muhammad experienced in the Cave) who believed He had to do His thing and have me 'read' the Words (the Book) God had given me. He didn't know I haven't got a 'Book', I have a 'Task' (I'm a different kind of Messenger).

A Supernal to me is kinda the same but without the wings (and with a higher self-awarness). I saw Supernals at a very young age, probable during my birth for the first time and more clearly during my baptism when I was a few months old. Since then I've met dozens of them.

Last edited:

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
Could you clarify what "God" is? I presume you mean the one-god of the classical monotheist religions putting it in proper case like that, but you know what happens sometimes when one makes assumptions. :D

When you say you "see" them, is it more of an inner, otherworldly sight? Or do you believe "spirit" (which I presume means something intangible to you... correct me if I'm wrong) can somehow take a physical form to be literally seen with our eyes?

Ralphg

@Ralphg I am generally a 'believer' in many such things. Is there any evidence that this must be something more than imagination? For example, some physical world happening or event?

To me quite a lot but that can't be proven and in most cases I don't even want it to be proven because of the consequenses it could have. I've given this idea quite some tought a couple of times and sometimes still feel chills by the idea that I'm probably rightfully can counterask this question by saying: How do like my world nowadays? Do you think we are on the right track or not? Basically look at the world 35 years ago, the world today and towards where it's going (IS' 'war' being the insecure factor here....to be honest I don't know how to stop that, am thinking about selfsacrife if it doesn't end soon sometimes but am also doubtfull on how to and if it will be effective. I have already 'heard' some things about it saying it's no longer 'under my command'.).
Here you can find a post I made earlier which kinda gives you an clue about the scale upon which my 'entourage' (since in most cases I didn't have a consious vote in the whole 'thing') works.

Last edited:

Ralphg

Could you clarify what "God" is? I presume you mean the one-god of the classical monotheist religions putting it in proper case like that, but you know what happens sometimes when one makes assumptions. :D

When you say you "see" them, is it more of an inner, otherworldly sight? Or do you believe "spirit" (which I presume means something intangible to you... correct me if I'm wrong) can somehow take a physical form to be literally seen with our eyes?

God is in the classical monotheistic religion the 'Oneness' (singularity). I don't speculate over the 'Oneness'. To (for) me 'it' starts (started) with the 'Duality'. In an effort to explain what an Angel is I see now I've used to word God, you could also replace this by the word Duality.

'See', is meant in the literal meaning of 'seeing with one's own eyes'. Right now I'm living in-house by an old youth-friend who is part of my 'entourage', in fact he is what symbolically can be seen as the 'Dragon' and he has been part of a couple of 'large' gatherings. I've asked him if he can remember any of them or knows he is an important 'medium' to me but he denies everything. So to me he is a 'supernal' but he himself is not aware of that.

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
To me quite a lot but that can't be proven and in most cases I don't even want it to be proven because of the consequenses it could have.
I am an avid student of paranormal phenomena. Do you have any experiences to share that show that these things are not 'just in your own mind' (not that I think they are only in your mind, but I'm always interested in paranormal things).

I've given this idea quite some tought a couple of times and sometimes still feel chills by the idea that I'm probably rightfully can counterask this question by saying: How do like my world nowadays? Do you think we are on the right track or not? Basically look at the world 35 years ago, the world today and towards where it's going (IS' 'war' being the insecure factor here....to be honest I don't know how to stop that, am thinking about selfsacrife if it doesn't end soon sometimes but am also doubtfull on how to and if it will be effective. I have already 'heard' some things about it saying it's no longer 'under my command'.).
Here you can find a post I made earlier which kinda gives you an clue about the scale upon which my 'entourage' (since in most cases I didn't have a consious vote in the whole 'thing') works.
I see the world as getting better all the time, with bumps along the way. So you and the legion are doing a good job.

Ralphg

I am an avid student of paranormal phenomena. Do you have any experiences to share that show that these things are not 'just in your own mind' (not that I think they are only in your mind, but I'm always interested in paranormal things).

Yes, plenty. That's part of the reason I'm doing this interview.
1) I can link the worldwide concious awaking of taking better care of the environment to a 'meeting' I had when I was about 5 years old and me and my (worldly) family were visiting my aunt in Zeebrugge (Belgium). We were at the beach and a man (Angel/supernal) told me to walk into a certain direction. I did so and after a few steps I cut the soul of my foot to a pull tab from a drinking can (cola or 7up or something). The man came closer to me and said something like "I will make sure in the future this exact kind of thing wont happen again (nowadays the pull tabs from drinking cans are 'attached' to the can so 'I' can't cut my foot on it again) and that won't cost you a thing but if you allow me to kill you whenever I like than I will also raise the stakes and try to find out what this 'meeting' means and make sure the whole world will follow the idea which is behind this 'meeting'". That day a few more angels/supernals 'communicated' with me and finally they had the notion the forementioned meeting must have meant humankind must start to take better care of the environment. This notion was also kinda 'telepathically' communicated to me and I felt this was 'good' and decided to agree with this 'deal'. I showed my decision to have 'them' make humankind aware and start seriously solving environmental issues in exchange for my life by raising my right hand and pointing towards the sky.

2) A couple of hours before the start of the first Gulf-war I was asleep in my room upstairs and woken by my mother's (real earthly mother) voice. She called me from the living room below. When I was walking down the stairs I heard a (unknown) male voice say "if you are not going to stop this now your father will be in danger". Since I had the idea my father was in the living room and I was in the hallway I shouted 'Father, look out!!". I tried to run towards the living room but it became harder and harder to walk. Finally I was in front of the living room door and when I opened it the entire living room was filled with 'smoke'. After the 'smoke' disappeared I could see my father comfortable sitting in his easy-chair watching TV. He told me that I should come in and watch TV since the Gulf-war was about to start. That night I saw (like many others) the beginning of the Gulf-war. My (earthly) mother had been lying in bed and slept since a couple of hours before the entire 'event' took place. The 'event' took place around midnight and she usually went to bed around 22:00-22:30 as she did that night.

Covellite

What we don't know for sure is what is really happening in space stations in space. We cant't do anything to be completely informed, because it's "restricted", out of reach area where common laws should not be an obligation - genetic engineering, experiments on human embryo and maybe something we never used to think of. Do you have any information what is going on there and why would some countries spend billions of dollars and put so much effort in things like that, which seems to have no rational explanation? We are dealing with big environmental situations, poverty, wars and these funds could be used in more useful way.
Can you tell me what would happen if somebody die in outer space?
It is not in my nature to be anxious, but for the last 5 or 6 years I have some unpleasant feelings about the future of human kind.
Thanks.

Covellite

One more thing: you mentioned "the black house" and "the red house"... Could you give use some more information about these terms?

Ralphg

What we don't know for sure is what is really happening in space stations in space. We cant't do anything to be completely informed, because it's "restricted", out of reach area where common laws should not be an obligation - genetic engineering, experiments on human embryo and maybe something we never used to think of. Do you have any information what is going on there and why would some countries spend billions of dollars and put so much effort in things like that, which seems to have no rational explanation? We are dealing with big environmental situations, poverty, wars and these funds could be used in more useful way.
Can you tell me what would happen if somebody die in outer space?
It is not in my nature to be anxious, but for the last 5 or 6 years I have some unpleasant feelings about the future of human kind.
Thanks.
My 'entourage' doesn't 'work' for me to for example gather information and I'm definitely not part of the 'Illuminati', au contraire, a year ago I couldn't even support myself and had to move in with a friend. So I'm sorry, but I don't have acces to the information you're inquering about. I agree that those billions spend might have been better spend on other things but I'm far from having a say in that. As I mentioned before, my 'meetings' are spontanious, I dont 'ask' for them. I like to even explain that a little more; my 'influence' is hardly based on 'consious' decisions, I usually am 'led' only by a vague feeling of something being either good or bad. I kinda 'feel' (and - let's be honest - there's some guessing involved here...) something would benefit or harm the world in the long run and make a decision based on that feeling (often with some suffering on my side being involved (like; broke my left arm, mis a small part of a left toe after an 'accident', accepted a curse on me in the form of having a mild case of psoriasis).

Not on the 'worldly' level but on the 'spiritual' level: If somebody dies in outer he can now be 'seen'/'found' by the divine beings appointed to play a role in that.

I can't see into the future so I think I can't directly help you with that. Up to a point looking into the future is a gender related thing, I'm male, being able to look into the future is a female 'thing'. But for as far as it goes; I'll promise to stay positive ;)

Ralphg

One more thing: you mentioned "the black house" and "the red house"... Could you give use some more information about these terms?
These terms are part of a vision, so something where the characters and parts don't exist in real-life, unlike the characters and parts at 'meetings' as discussed before. In real-life this happened during a vision were I went into 'trance'.

During a vision it can happen that you 'enter different places', compare it to a dream where sometimes you jump from one 'scene' to another.

The things happening in the 'black and red house' were shown to me during one of those Visions. The 'red house'-'scene' was placed chronologically close to a scene about 'the Mountain' (probably the Mountain talked about in holy scripture, I could tell more about Mountain 'scenes' but that was not the question here). It was also close to the 'scene' of 'the Village (in scripture maybe known as "the Society', 'humans as a race' or mabye 'the Nations of the World'), maybe the 'red house' is the (only?) house in 'the Village'.

Anyway, this scene started as I was led into a house (nothing red to be seen upto that point) by a Hand (the Hand of God?) and while I 'floated' (in the hand) I went through the hallway of the house and we passed a couple of closed doors. After passing a dozen or so doors I heard a voice say "this is taking way to long so, I'm going to help a little." Suddenly I felt my forward motion excellarating and the closed doors went by faster and faster."How are you doing now?" a voice asked. "I'm fine", I answered. "OK, let's split you in 2 than", the voice said. At that moment I saw a hand comming from the left of me (all doors were on my right hand side) and I felt the hand snapping me with it's fingers into the first open door. I looked behind me and saw the whole thing happening with my own eyes. So I really had split in two and the 'other' part of me was being snapped through the first door. into a 'grey/bronze'-colored room. "Don't let me catch you in that room", the voice said, "that room is for females only.", "My brother is in charge of that room". I felt the speed of the moving hand slowing and I forward stepped out of the hand and walked a few passes to enter the 'room'. "Welcome in my house" I heard a voice say as I entered. The room had suddenly changed from a room into a small appartement with a short entrance, a living room (with a large book shelves filled with books) and some other rooms which I couldn't see and never entered but there were a couple of doors and some people entered from those doors so their must have been other rooms there. I entered the living room with the book shelves and noticed something had entered from behind me. I tried to look around but time had stopped so I was like frozen while turning my head around. Although time stood still I could see from the corner of my eyes a black clowd slowly turning from a human-like figure into a snake-like figure, as a human figure then it started to come from behind me and walked past by me on my right side and at the same time I saw the figure splitt in 2 and one of the two figures fell in front of me while turning into a real black snake. The snake crowld from a place a few meters away from me, towards me and underneath me, towards the center of the living room. Then time started to speed up again to a normal tempo and I turned my head back to the middle of the room. There was not much there before but now I could see a man sitting on a comfortabel chair. He said something but I can't remember what exactely. I think it was something like "These are my book-shelves, not my books". After he had spoken I rushed toward the bookshelves and positioned myself in front of them like I wanted to protect the books inside them or make sure the books wouldn't fall out of the bookshelves. As I had calmed down, turned and faced the man in the chair again I saw he was smiling and was holding a book. "I know this is what you came for" the man said. He started to open the book. Meanwhile I ran towards him and placed my hands left and right on the bookcovers in order to keep the book closed. "No" I said to him. He wanted to look me in the eye but I turned around and saw all of a sudden there was a teenage girl laying on the deep-pile red carpet. The girl said to me I should let 'the man' read from the book and listen to him read. So I laid myself down next to her, pricked up my ears and started to listen.....

This vision goes on a little more, this is about half of it, just to give you an idea about what I mean by 'the red house' and also to give you an idea about what a Vision is.

Ralphg

Sorry, I did't understand well - Lord, the King was born. Was that you?
How often do you have visions?

The final part of that vision symbolicly means how everything that is born should be regarded either as a King or a lord (King being the higher in rank here). I'm no different then other people, I simply had a vision about how supernals 'assist' during a creating proces.
Had a couple.

Last edited:

Covellite

"You where here before and you did something to prevent you to ever have to go back again but it didn't work"
Did you find out what was that about?

"The wall is broken, the waters are coming!"
Does it mean - you were born?

thinking about selfsacrife if it doesn't end soon
What sort of self sacrifice, any idea?

often with some suffering on my side being involved (like; broke my left arm, mis a small part of a left toe after an 'accident', accepted a curse on me
Do you know why is this happening to you? Who cursed you, are still cursed or you found the way to remove the curse? If you found the way how did you do that?

Many questions :) Thanks.