• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask me about computers

Jedster

I refused the free upgrade and from what I can gather, I did the right thing.

I need to leave Microsoft before they make Win7 obsolete.
Same here & thanks for the tip.
I've just seen too many people unhappy with Win10 and anyway maybe its time to try something else.

Jesuslightoftheworld

The world has nothing to offer us!
I
For awhile I had a job as a computer benchmarker who did overclocking as well. It was a small job but I got some free computer parts out of it. At one point, I had 5 different computers in what I considered my basement home office. I have overclocked a Core 2 Duo, a very cheap chip not the fancier Core 2 Duos that used to exist, from 1.8GHz to 3.4GHz on Air cooling. I believe I hit around 4GHz on a 2.8GHz Phenom II as well.

I once had a friend who apparently, and I think it's true too, worked for the AMD graphics department as an engineer. My highest honor was when he, who had a good education, told me he thought I was pretty smart and knew my stuff.

The questions I might not be able to answer are the garden variety "I need help with Windows" sort. If you ask me what's wrong with your Windows, I will just be honest and say you should switch to Linux.

I hate Macs, why is their operating system so limited in the control the administration has, or am I wrong?