• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask about my religion: Aztec Recon

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Fascinating! I've always had a fascination and deep respect for the religion and cultures of the pre-Columbian Mesoamerican people! I hope to study more about it.

I can very much appreciate the importance of blood sacrifice, particularly blood letting, to the Aztec people, as will as their reverence for what we in the modern world would see as the more unpalatable side of Nature.

I am in the process of exploring outside of Satanism, namely pre-Christian indigenous beliefs. Aztec and Mayan religion is certainly up there!

Does any one know of any good books relating to Aztec religion?

Last edited:
Try this one: The Aztecs, text by Davide Domenici. This book explores not only the history of the Aztecs, but gives great examples of their art. To truely understand a culture's soul, look to their art. Sure, some might consider it a coffee table art book, but it is so well done that it will make you hunger for more.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Try this one: The Aztecs, text by Davide Domenici. This book explores not only the history of the Aztecs, but gives great examples of their art. To truely understand a culture's soul, look to their art. Sure, some might consider it a coffee table art book, but it is so well done that it will make you hunger for more.

Thanks. I'll look for it.