• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask a lesbian

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
Well, as far as I know I’m the only one here.

Plus I’m going to bed after night shift and need something to laugh at in the “morning” (afternoon).

Ask whatever you will
Is there any male, in real life or fiction, that you might consider as an exception?
I ask because I am totally heterosexual, but I think there would be a couple of girls I would probably make an exception for.

If you know what I mean with "exception", which I am sure you do.

Ciao

- viole

Last edited:

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
A what?
She didn't say bisexual so I assumed she isn't attracted to men.

Not being attracted to someone isn't the same thing as dislike. One doesn't have anything to do with the other. It's possible to dislike someone yet still be attracted to them.

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Maybe you can help me recall the name of a term described to me by a lesbian couple at the dog park. She said it refers to how often and quickly lesbian relationships become asexual.

Never mind - I just stumbled onto it by chance. I leave this here and ask you to comment on this phenomenon if you like. The link addresses the phenomenon, but perhaps you can add some insight into why this phenomenon should affect this demographic more than others: Lesbian bed death - Wikipedia

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
What does Modern Lesbian Milk taste like?

modern-lesbian-milk.jpg

I… can only assume this is milk from the Greek island? What is this lmao

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
Lesbian preferences....
Automatic or stick?
Star Trek or Star Wars?
Anchovies or pepperoni?
Whole wheat or white bread?

Well this gives a sample size of one.

Manual actually, it feels more like driving.

Both, because there’s no comparison: one is a space opera with space wizards for fun, the other is a vision of humanity’s potential.

Pepperoni but I do actually like anchovies, they’re like salty lil mushrooms.

Gimme dat wheat bread!

Ask whatever you will

I once worked with a chap who quite genuinely insisted he went to a gay bar, met 2 lesbians, had a threesome and turned them both straight.

Is it more likely that:

a) he was lying
b) he was lying and is also a massive ****

Actually that's not the question as the answer is obviously B, but do you ever meet men who actually believe the sheer force of their masculine virility will change your sexual preference?

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Honestly, I do not see you as "Lesbian" or "not Lesbian" I see you as a human being, so I kind of do not have any specific question because you add the label "Lesbian" :)

You are just a sweet loving human being to me.

With that I'd say for me I use "I am a gay woman." It says that attraction (physical or not) is a part of being human but it's used as an adjective to describe a part of myself than a noun to define me.

Aka:
I'm a gay person. I'm a creative person. I'm a expressive person.

But I'm not defined by my attraction so I don't identify as a lesbian...

Bouncing my thoughts to the OP from your comment

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
I'm lesbian.

Ooo I didn't know!

E7HEMoQXsAA0H43.jpg

Don't know what to ask other than, hmm.. I had a question posed to me from a hardcore religious person in person. She was curious and serious and asked how a girl can have physiological attraction with another girl. Somewhat assuming our biology can morally identify the sex(s) of others.

She moved though. If you were me how would you genuinely answer the question?

(She had just became JW when met so that was a barrier in itself)

Hmm, it seems like a "brute fact" sort of question. Why are we physiologically attracted to women? Well, why do I like cheese, and why do I not like hot spicy foods? It seems like it's just some kind of brute fact about how our bodies and preferences respond to stimuli. I can't control that I don't like hot spicy foods, I can't control that I find women attractive in the same way.

I would say that I do not know what she meant by "our biology can morally identify the sex of others," I don't know what morality has to do with it per se.