• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask A Cyberman

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Ask A Cyberman???

And all this time I thought you were cyberwoman... So what is the anatomical difference between a cyberman and woman.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Ask A Cyberman???

And all this time I thought you were cyberwoman... So what is the anatomical difference between a cyberman and woman.
Man in English originally referred to any human, male or female. We use it in this way.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Our technology requires no oil.

We are in the midst of one giant thunderstorm, knocked out TV (satellite, but internet TV is still on). The wet stuff is falling in rivers. Lighting is interesting, in the valley distant flashes light up the whole sky, closer ones are deafening.

I suppose not needing oil means you wont rust. Just pop over here and technology the storm away please.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
We are in the midst of one giant thunderstorm, knocked out TV (satellite, but internet TV is still on). The wet stuff is falling in rivers. Lighting is interesting, in the valley distant flashes light up the whole sky, closer ones are deafening.

I suppose not needing oil means you wont rust. Just pop over here and technology the storm away please.
We can send some but they will try to process you after the fact; then you will not care about a storm but if it is hazardous you will be able to fix it yourselves.

ChristineM

Premium Member
We can send some but they will try to process you after the fact; then you will not care about a storm but if it is hazardous you will be able to fix it yourselves.

In that case no thanks, , i am partial to my squidgy bits so i'll put up with the storm and find something else to do other than watch TV

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
The Daleks view everything not Dalek as an inferior species; thus, they are continually trying to exterminate us. We do not 'hate' anything as we have no emotions, but owing to this view of theirs we see them as an enemy.
That’s a valid point : one can be your enemy, but you don’t necessarily have to be their’s.

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
@Rival , you had me going!

Just found out that this is in the “Doctor Who” universe.
I had no idea what Mondasian was, or Cyberman, Dalek, etc., until I just now Googled it. Never watched it...but I know my Dad loved that series!

Here I am, trying to put some reality into Science-Fiction!

“You will be upgraded. You will become like us. Upgrading is compulsory.”

“Resistance is futile.” (Oh, wait, no...that’s the Borg in Star Trek.)