• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

As the world Burns

Halcyon

Lord of the Badgers
We somehow survived the past four years of Bushdom, i have hope we can live through the next four as well.

TranceAm-- But it sounds like in your OP you are advocating armed conflict against the United States....or am I misunderstanding you?

TranceAm-- Okay, I see what you're saying now. When you said this... "there is no longer any hope of "peaceful coexistence" with the American Empire. Ultimately this conflict must become a physical one." ...you were making a prediction, not a call to arms. I gotcha. :)

Dr. Khan

The only way this agression is to devestate the religious right which supported this presidency and the conservative interests. there are revelations in the bible comming forth that shall do that. It has to do with the beasts in Revelation coming to light and other signs and symbols and the great harlot of chapter eighteen being destroyed. When I learned that the Image of the beast is war, I found great hope. If you being a christian found out that everyone involved in war is sent to hell, would you sen your son into automatic judgment. Jesus set up Revelation that way to judge the people who martyred his saints. He gives us a means of identifying them by the mark which they apply in their right hand and in their foreheads; this mark is the sign of the cross. Now all I have to do is to prove it.