• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

As if Chicago didn't have enough problems

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
2 coyote attacks reported in Chicago; officials urge residents, 'Do not interact'

Now, they've got coyote attacks.

In the wake of two reported coyote attacks in Chicago, city officials are urging caution and saying these incidents are extremely rare.

A 6-year-old boy was rushed to the hospital on Wednesday afternoon after he was bitten multiple times by a coyote, according to Chicago police.

The boy was with a caretaker on a walking path in the Lincoln Park neighborhood at the time of the attack, Kelley Gandurski, executive director of Chicago Animal Care and Control, said at a news conference Thursday.

MORE: Coyote's violent pursuit of young girl caught on camera in family's front yard
The coyote fled, police said, and the boy was taken to a children's hospital in stable condition.

Subsequent sightings of a coyote in ACME rocket skates and another which was crushed by an ACME catapult were unconfirmed.

The ACME Corporation had no comment.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
coyote-warning-258580.jpg

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I did not see anything, but odds are both victims will have to undergo rabies shots. Expensive and painful from what I understand.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Carnivores are necessary for a healthy ecosystem. A healthy ecosystem is necessary for the welfare of all species, including ourselves.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
My neighborhood's full of coyotes, but they've never bothered me. I worry more about people.
Speaking of wildlife....
I haven't see our racoons lately.
I'm still putting lots'o good garbage out in the compost bin & yard.
Was it something I said?

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
It was that leftover haggis. Four of my cousins got ptomaine poisoning. Word got around...

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Not their land...we stole it fair and square. Deal with it....
*sending my secret army of rabid commando coyotes to BSM1's house*

Anyway, it's still their land. They're just letting us use it until we burn ourselves out.

And they're only doing that because they like our leftovers.

Last edited:

BSM1

What? Me worry?
*sending my secret army of rabid commando coyotes to BSM1's house*

Anyway, it's still their land. They're just letting us use it until we burn ourselves out.

And they're only doing that because they like our leftovers.

*just doubled my Acme stock*