• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are you a misfit?

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
To all us misfits, I hope this thought encourages you -

“Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.”

~ Rob Siltanen

Wishing you all the best!

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Never thought of myself as a misfit, I just thought the rest of the world was out of sync.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
To me the greatest misfit movie is "They Might Be Giants" with George C. Scott. A quote an an excerpt from the movie:

Dr. Mildred Watson: You're just like Don Quixote. You think that everything is always something else.

Justin Playfair: Well, he had a point. 'Course he carried it a bit too far. He thought that every windmill was a giant. That's insane. But, thinking that they might be, well... All the best minds used to think the world was flat. But what if it isn't? It might be round. And bread mold might be medicine. If we never looked at things and thought of what might be, why we'd all still be out there in the tall grass with the apes.

Flame

Beware
tumblr_mwudzvp6a91suh1ruo1_500.jpg

The one true Misfits.

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
To me the greatest misfit movie is "They Might Be Giants" with George C. Scott. A quote an an excerpt from the movie:

Thanks a bunch!!

All I can do is "like" your post - there should be an option to love it - "like" is so luke-warm dontcha think :)