• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are we experiencing an apocalypse?

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
But what is causing the health care system to be suddenly overwhelmed then?

The COVID patients! Other patients get sick, but cannot get treatment because the COVID cases take up all the resources.

THIS IS THE WHOLE POINT OF SOCIAL DISTANCING!

it has worked to some extent, but lack of resources because of COVID is a serious issue. Or haven't you heard?

Wandering Monk

The COVID patients! Other patients get sick, but cannot get treatment because the COVID cases take up all the resources.

THIS IS THE WHOLE POINT OF SOCIAL DISTANCING!

it has worked to some extent, but lack of resources because of COVID is a serious issue. Or haven't you heard?

I agree with you. I thought you were saying that the entire increase was from things other than COVID, an argument I am hearing from different places.

2ndpillar

If you want to compare apples to apples without good data on how many people have been infected, you can use the deaths per million population.

Actually the cov 19 death rates for New York included many who died of other causes. The death rate for Allegheny County Pennsylvania are in the 0.25% range if 3% had been infected. The infection rate is probably more in the range of 5 to 20%. Pennsylvania Doctor: Coronavirus May Be Less Deadly than Feared As far as accurate data, there was no accurate initial data, and the supposedly accurate current data refutes everything you have been told by the non medical doctor of WHO, who was certified by Madonna, Cher, and the Gates family.

Veritas video: NYC funeral directors doubt accuracy of coronavirus fatality count - WND

I mean if you can't sleep at night, that is fine with me, for it appears to be a curse related to followers of lies (Isaiah 28:20)

2ndpillar

But what is causing the health care system to be suddenly overwhelmed then?

The health system has not been overwhelmed. Hospitals have been closed because they are not being used. The hospital ship pulled out of New York. Javis Center hospital has been closed. The whole thing is panic driven because people are afraid of death. The majority of 80 year people who died were probably already on death's door step, and ready to die. As for the over weight and sickly, their death rate is high to start with. If you want to isolate people, isolate the very old and sickly. People isolated indoors are in more danger than those in the outside sun.