• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are liberal and conservative voters being suckered?

Are politicans only picking sides for votes?

• No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Just shoot all of them.

Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters

Archer

Well it is mainly to do with the supposed conservative (Christian) right but I see a little happening on the left the same way.

I have noticed that both sides tend to cater to certain demographics and they don't act like they much care about these causes behind closed doors. Almost all of them end up on the take and only lip service is paid to their constituents. That is my limited view anyway.

What do you think? Are you represented by those who claim to care about your views or do those who you vote for have an agenda that serves corporate America? Do they give you kibbles to get you to vote for them while they give the country to the highest bidder?

BTW I have no political affiliation. I dislike both sides equally but I hold a do hold a personal grudge against the right.

Archer

Okay I forgot to put in the option to identify the person who voted for what. I voted shoot who else voted that way?