• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are Jehovah's Witnesses False Prophets?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Will there be some of the 144,000 on Earth during Christ 1000 year reign? If yes, then how is it they are called 144,000? Think....think....think

OK? If they were all on Erath 144,000 can be believed. If they are all in Heaven 144,000 can be believed. What is this dividing them about?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
If Jehovah's Witnesses are true declarers of the Good News of Jesus Christ they will know who will be teaching them during the 1000 years of Jesus Christ. Why are they keeping it a secret?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
JWs have never announced to the world that they are prophets of God. But they say that how we treat them will determine how we will be treated by God.
They say that to listen and obey them is to do good to Jesus' brothers.
But they say Jesus never comes back in the flesh like other people say he will.
They say that Jesus and 144,000 will judge the Earth.
And after that judging there will be a restoration of Earth to reflect God's will for it. Genesis 1:28
For now we must listen to and obey the faithful and discreet slave via the Watchtower for the blessings of Jehovah.
Representatives of the 144,000 are here to be good to.
But they will eventually go to heaven to complete 144,000.
When that happens.....what then?
Who will Jehovah's Witnesses say we must listen to?
This is a serious question.

JayJayDee

Avid JW Bible Student
This is a serious question.

This thread is old.....why resurrect it? Your questions are old too but you don't want the answers....you want your answers.
How many years will you wait for an answer that agrees with what you want to believe, but never comes? All you do is stand outside the door and "weep and gnash your teeth"...aren't you sick of it?

Put down your weapons and maybe God will lead you to where his spirit and blessing is. If you haven't found your spiritual home by now...perhaps you never will, for the simple reason that it doesn't exist except in your own mind.

Thinking we know better than the slave that Jesus appointed, and denouncing them publicly is a reason for Jesus to identify a person as one who fails to support his "brothers". None of us want to be found doing that. (Matt 25:41-46)

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
This thread is old.....why resurrect it? Your questions are old too but you don't want the answers....you want your answers.
How many years will you wait for an answer that agrees with what you want to believe, but never comes? All you do is stand outside the door and "weep and gnash your teeth"...aren't you sick of it?

Put down your weapons and maybe God will lead you to where his spirit and blessing is. If you haven't found your spiritual home by now...perhaps you never will, for the simple reason that it doesn't exist except in your own mind.

Thinking we know better than the slave that Jesus appointed, and denouncing them publicly is a reason for Jesus to identify a person as one who fails to support his "brothers". None of us want to be found doing that. (Matt 25:41-46)
OK Thank you for reading. Nobody has an answer. I have not got an answer. If I write to the society I won't get an answer. What do YOU think the answer is?Do you understand the question?

JayJayDee

Avid JW Bible Student
Who will organize the Jehovah's Witnesses after the last of the 144,000 goes to Heaven?

God will direct his people as he always has...through human representatives. Men who spiritually qualify for that role.

Those who are in control of many of the responsibilities in the organization at present are not anointed brothers.
We are fully prepared for them to go to heaven.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Who will organize the Jehovah's Witnesses after the last of the 144,000 goes to Heaven?

God will direct his people as he always has...through human representatives. Men who spiritually qualify for that role.

Those who are in control of many of the responsibilities in the organization at present are not anointed brothers.
We are fully prepared for them to go to heaven.
But there will be need for insight into the will of God. How will it be delivered? Who will write the new scrolls?
I understand there are qualified brothers to continue enforcing the order. What I mean is who will "feed" the sheep when the faithful and discreet slave goes to Heaven?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I would not have resurrected the thread if my thread had not been removed. I wonder why this one wasn't removed?

JayJayDee

Avid JW Bible Student
I would not have resurrected the thread if my thread had not been removed. I wonder why this one wasn't removed?

It was dead and buried. You keep resurrecting the same tired old things over and over...can you not put it down.
Everyone, including the mods is sick of it apparently.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
It was dead and buried. You keep resurrecting the same tired old things over and over...can you not put it down.
Everyone, including the mods is sick of it apparently.
I won't keep asking the question if you would please answer it.

When the teachers whom Jesus appointed to feed the flock are gone who will feed the flock NEW things?

JayJayDee

Avid JW Bible Student
They will feed them from heaven through appointed representatives on earth, as God has always done.

That's why they are there, to rule over God's people for a thousand years. (Rev 20:6) Who else will the kingdom rule? Certainly not defectors who want to dictate to those representatives and push their own interpretation of things. "Chosen ones" are chosen for a reason. Disloyalty isn't one of them.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
They will feed them from heaven through appointed representatives on earth, as God has always done.

That's why they are there, to rule over God's people for a thousand years. (Rev 20:6) Who else will the kingdom rule? Certainly not defectors who want to dictate to those representatives and push their own interpretation of things. "Chosen ones" are chosen for a reason. Disloyalty isn't one of them.
OK. You say the faithful and discreet slave ALONE can provide food at the proper time. NOW you say there are others. Which one is it?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
If one of the 144,000 in Heaven won't be heard by one of the few 144,000 on Earth and communicates with someone outside of the 144,000 it won't be considered truth by the governing body of the eight million who are faithful to the governing body. Fact?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
As long as some of the 144,000 are on Earth the faithful Jehovah's Witnesses won't hear anything else. True?