• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are dogs more violent than cats?

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
6c719c7e0bc5a42284d23e6995400bb0.gif

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
But I find this very speciest thread just typical of humans, the most degenerate species around. What dog or cat would build such a structure as this?

images

Dogs and cats, on the other hand, are natural buddies and would get along a lot better if it were not for the impact of nasty humans on their lives

S3zK5EF8R9GMUSeG3nKvS56Xp7W0jfCZ57DXr5DAizaj-JwLPwdmcWsxXto6SvNMMUDIkrQGOb6YOtF-oS68dDO8GvNiMHOhbVRZMGHOCFSApA3-ABoaqe8JwylwYhsVWhzy-Q

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
But I find this very speciest thread just typical of humans, the most degenerate species around. What dog or cat would build such a structure as this?

images

Dogs and cats, on the other hand, are natural buddies and would get along a lot better if it were not for the impact of nasty humans on their lives

S3zK5EF8R9GMUSeG3nKvS56Xp7W0jfCZ57DXr5DAizaj-JwLPwdmcWsxXto6SvNMMUDIkrQGOb6YOtF-oS68dDO8GvNiMHOhbVRZMGHOCFSApA3-ABoaqe8JwylwYhsVWhzy-Q

I agree that humans are the most degenerate and nasty of all species, however it occurs to me that our affinity towards canines and felines is perfectly natural, as dogs and cats are the most accomplished and successful hunters on Earth (besides humans). We complement each other.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Haha yes they're little buggers.

I have one cat that requires at least two adults(sometimes we have to enlist my oldest son as well) blankets, treats, and a hired string quartet in order to administer medication to....