• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Arabic - Proof of it Being the Original Language

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
The Normans were of Scandinavian origin, when Rollo led Norse Vikings and occupied the Frankish territory, in what we now call Normandy. The then French king, allowed Rollo and his men to stay as long as they accept his kingship in 911. So the Normans were given land, which became duchy. Despite this, Normandy was almost entirely independent kingdom, such was the strength of their army.

As to the language, the Normans spoke French but with Norman dialect. It was these Normans that entered and conquered England.

Please don't start this again. We already spent several pages on this particular topic.

and the jews say it is hebrew
both of you are of course wrong
there is an original language and it is one the angels use
it is built on parables and can be translated into all current languages
now then imagine going back before the tower of babel
the language used at that time is non-existant
now go back before the great flood
that language is non-existant
and so on and so forthe
unless GOd speaks to you in HIs tongue you know it not and He speaks not with a physical tongue
:')
iamnothing0

Darkwater

Beautiful perspective.

I wonder what the brightest star in the great river,*the river's mouth" was called before it's Arabic label.....then other times I don't particularly give a ****.

:)

gnostic

The Lost One
Go back before "great flood", and there you would find Iranian language, like Elamite, east of Mesopotamia; Sumerian and Semitic languages of Akkadian and Amorite in surrounding area of Mesopotamia; but no Hebrew nor Arabic. In Egypt, they spoke Egyptian. In Crete and Cycladic islands, they spoke non-Semitic languages.

The Flood was suppposed to happen some time during the 2nd half of the 3rd millennium BCE. There were no single language spoken in the 1st half of the 3rd millennium BCE.

Do you have proof there were a single language spoken before then?

I don't think so. The Genesis and the Islamic version about their only being one language spoken in this world, and the whole Babel story is full of crap that only half-wits would believe in them. And I find that Arabic being the original language as crap.

Darkwater

Ancient Sumarian/Akkadian is brilliant in it's simplicity,when combined with our mimicking bird calls & water noises,clicking our tongues & physical movements.As such this will do for me as our original prime method of comminicating with each other.

From great simplicity does flow great complexity.

If you reject the Tower of Jupiter Belus(herodutus-440bc),aka Temple of the 7 lights of the earth(Nebuchadnezzer) at Borsippa-Barzipa,ie Tower of Tongues,11 miles from the north ruins of BABYLON,as described by Nebuchadnezzer in the Borsippa Inscription,

then what,praytell,was despoiled by Xerxes in 478bc?

The Temples built by Lig-Bagas at Urukh,the Ziggurat by Dunghi?

Not only are they built,their purpose is clear.Quite a tall building for it's day.:) maybe *closer* to something?

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
Nothing taller than the great pyramid or mt. Everest. ;)

Man if I was going to try to build up to 'heaven' I wouldn't start in a floodplain, I'd start on a mountain. Heck, the Burj is going to put any mud-brick ziggurat to total shame.

wa:do