• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Appropriate Time to Return

muichimotsu

Holding All and None
Since another forum is being a censor addict and pretty much prohibited me from even discussing any religion/theology/etc topics on their forums or chat, I've moved back here. Not even sure that anyone would still remember me, since I joined 5 years ago and was only active through freshman and sophomore years in college. Almost a year since I've graduated, so I've grown a lot in searching out truth, etc, so my perspective has broadened. And the appropriate time I refer to is my birthday today. So anyway, just thought I'd introduce myself more properly here, though I may post this elsewhere in the forums as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I wasn't here back then. :D

Welcome back though.

You may notice a new smiley: :danana:

I'm the reason that's here... So... You're welcome. :D

:danana: :danana: :danana:

muichimotsu

Holding All and None
Well, part of the problem with a lot of Christian chats or any privately owned ones is a clause in their Terms of Service that says they can change the rules and ban/boot/censor people at their discretion. Pretty clever little amendment if I do say so, even if I was on the receiving end of it

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It's only a matter of time.

I've learned from my last forum to be friendly with posters who have wiener dogs.

There's nothing in life that is keener
than dogs which are shaped like a wiener.
They're low to the ground
and always I've found
they all have the nicest demeanor.

Last edited: