• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Apparently, Theresa May is not Concerned about Trumps Mental Health

Stanyon

WWMRD?
While quite a few are creaming their pants over the new Trump book and the latest attempts to question Trumps fitness for office, it seems at least one world leader is not convinced or concerned in the least. I imagine much of this recent anti-Trump hysteria has come about since the Russia investigation has shown itself to be such a dismal failure and since many hopes were dashed they have to cling on to a new gambit however ridiculous.
Theresa May says she is not concerned about Donald Trump's mental state | The Independent

on the lighter side, does anyone see a resemblance between Michael Wolff and Dr. Evil?
michael-wolff-dr.-evil-fire-and-fury.jpg

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
British Parliament on Trump though, for curious people.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
While quite a few are creaming their pants over the new Trump book and the latest attempts to question Trumps fitness for office, it seems at least one world leader is not convinced or concerned in the least. I imagine much of this recent anti-Trump hysteria has come about since the Russia investigation has shown itself to be such a dismal failure and since many hopes were dashed they have to cling on to a new gambit however ridiculous.
Theresa May says she is not concerned about Donald Trump's mental state | The Independent

on the lighter side, does anyone see a resemblance between Michael Wolff and Dr. Evil?

How exactly is an ongoing investigation that continues to accumulate damning evidence a "dismal failure"? And unlike Trump, just because Theresa May seems to have enough sense to practice the level of restraint expected of a world leader doesn't mean that she is blind to Trump's buffoonery.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member

Breitfart would be proud of you!

You are indeed a devoted follower!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Don't know about anyone else but certainty my anti trump "hysteria" (thanks for that insult) came about long before the Russian connection was even a line in a third rate newspaper. I didnt like him for several reasons prior to this episode but they are small potatoes to the main rewason

I realised he was a poor candidate for president of the United States when he openly got caught admitting he used his wealth and power to indemnity himself when groping women without consent.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
How exactly is an ongoing investigation that continues to accumulate damning evidence a "dismal failure"? And unlike Trump, just because Theresa May seems to have enough sense to practice the level of restraint expected of a world leader doesn't mean that she is blind to Trump's buffoonery.
Be prepared to be disappointed when this investigation is all said and done, I am willing to bet Trump will be vindicated and may very well be re-elected.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Don't know about anyone else but certainty my anti trump "hysteria" (thanks for that insult) came about long before the Russian connection was even a line in a third rate newspaper. I didnt like him for several reasons prior to this episode but they are small potatoes to the main rewason

I realised he was a poor candidate for president of the United States when he openly got caught admitting he used his wealth and power to indemnity himself when groping women without consent.

I thought he was an tacky imbecile long before I had any inkling of his political leanings/ambition. I still find it bewildering that he has managed to endear himself to anyone.

ChristineM

Premium Member
I thought he was an tacky imbecile long before I had any inkling of his political leanings/ambition. I still find it bewildering that he has managed to endear himself to anyone.

Me also. I'm a brit and first heard of him riding roughshod over local objections when he thought it was a cool idea to turn one of the most naturally beautiful parts the british isles into a tacky golf club. Since then i can't say I've heard that he has any redeeming features.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Me also. I'm a brit and first heard of him riding roughshod over local objections when he thought it was a cool idea to turn one of the most naturally beautiful parts the british isles into a tacky golf club. Since then i can't say I've heard that he has any redeeming features.

The really sad thing is that certain portions of the U.S. public can easily be won over by paying lip service to their religious and patriotic sentiments. You could take a **** flinging chimp, place a bible in one paw, a U.S. flag in the other paw, a gun holster around its waist, and then run it in an election and people would vote for it.

Last edited:

ChristineM

Premium Member
The ready sad thing is that certain portions of the U.S. public can easily be won over by paying lip service to their religious and patriotic sentiments. You could take a **** flinging chimp, place a bible in one paw, a U.S. flag in the other paw, a gun holster around its waist, and then run it in an election and people would vote for it.

I have often through along these line myself.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
I think the first I ever heard of him was when Lisa succeeded him as president on The Simpsons.
I asked someone who Trump is, and was told that he was a pretentious playboy billionaire from New York. I never expected to hear about him again, but his sexual antics kept making the news and then he had that nasty TV reality show.
When he showed up as a Republican candidate for President I didn't really care, because I thought Bush, Cruz and Rubio the main contenders.
I've learned plenty since.

Oh well. :shrug:
Tom

Stanyon

WWMRD?
He barely held it together his first year, but okay.
Some media outlets definitely tried to make it seem that way but he is still going strong and despite numerous threats and provocations by North Korea he still hasn't pushed that "big red button" that fear mongers assured us he would push at the slightest insult.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Some media outlets definitely tried to make it seem that way but he is still going strong and despite numerous threats and provocations by North Korea he still hasn't pushed that "big red button" that fear mongers assured us he would push at the slightest insult.

Hey, guys! He only threatened to use nukes! He didn't actually use them. See, he's a sensible guy after all!

I wouldn't trust this clown with a sharp stick, much less a nuclear weapon:

9 terrifying things Donald Trump has publicly said about nuclear weapons