• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Apparently, Theresa May is not Concerned about Trumps Mental Health

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Wow, nice to know he has not become “unhinged” yet.
:confused::eek:
See that guy he's gonna do it, he's gonna do it!
{doesn't do it}
{Sound of goal post moving}
Well he still might!

sounds similar to the Russians hacked voting machines to make Trump win idea, then when no evidence emerged the definition of "hacking"changed. Russians hacked voting machines in the U.S changes into, "people we think were Russians made some ads and posted on social media" and even that watered down claim has since proven itself to be a huge joke.

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Nah, just a belief in the idea of innocent until proven guilty, presuming guilt until proven innocent would seem a far more dangerous precedent/bias.

Don't you mean neither known to be innocent nor guilty until shown to be one or the other? This isn't a court of law. One isn't innocent just because guilt hasn't been established.

sounds similar to the Russians hacked voting machines to make Trump win idea, then when no evidence emerged the definition of "hacking"changed. Russians hacked voting machines in the U.S changes into, "people we think were Russians made some ads and posted on social media" and even that watered down claim has since proven itself to be a huge joke.

I think you're going to find the results of the Mueller investigation shocking.

And I'd bet the farm that the electronic voting machines were hacked. All that is required is both the will and the skill to do so.

siti

You could take a **** flinging chimp, place a bible in one paw, a U.S. flag in the other paw, a gun holster around its waist, and then run it in an election and people would vote for it.
Hmmm! I've been considering a late career change...this sounds like it might be just the ticket! It would definitely enhance my pension.

Guy Threepwood

Mighty Pirate
The really sad thing is that certain portions of the U.S. public can easily be won over by paying lip service to their religious and patriotic sentiments. You could take a **** flinging chimp, place a bible in one paw, a U.S. flag in the other paw, a gun holster around its waist, and then run it in an election and people would vote for it.

Over Hillary? he's got my vote! :D

Stanyon

WWMRD?
You would even buy the commemorative plate that depicts Jesus guiding the chimp's paw as he flings his own feces, with a bald eagle soaring above them.
Add a flying nuclear missle painted red, white, and blue in the background and I'd buy one just for s**ts and giggles.