• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

AOC has COVID

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
It appears that it make no difference if you are vaccinated and bosted or not the new strain of Covid could care less.
No difference, eh?

2022-01-10-Current-COVID-19-Risk-in-Ontario-by-Vaccination-Status-1024x405.png

Source

anna.

but mostly it's the same
BTW, it appears that I now have omicron even though I've been triple vaccinated and didn't party recently. I think I got it at a funeral I attended last Monday even though I was masked the vast majority of the time. Mostly just aches and tiredness.

Sorry to hear that, and I hope you'll feel better soon.

Did you do a PCR or antigen test?

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I don't think so, simply a realist, she is drawing a good wage from your tax money. Sounds like there is intelligence there somewhere.
So is the Twitch Thot selling her farts for a good wage.

I hear she bagged a quarter of a million dollars.

She's even smarter that she dosent even require tax dollars for a wage.

I'm sure she could do a better job than AOC in the intelligence dept.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
So is the Twitch Thot selling her farts for a good wage.

I hear she bagged a quarter of a million dollars.

She's even smarter that she dosent even require tax dollars for a wage.

I'm sure she could do a better job than AOC in the intelligence dept.

Was she voted fart seller by public election?

You sure? Im sure she is just a ripoff merchant but each to their own eh?

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Sorry to hear that, and I hope you'll feel better soon.

Did you do a PCR or antigen test?
No, as I don't have access to testing. This virus is really weird because it's been so unpredictable. My son & his wife had it about a week ago, and he had the same reaction: weird.

For one example, yesterday my nose was quite clear, and what I ate earlier went down all fine & dandy. But then my wife shared in leftover pizza and we made a Sicilian-style salad as we usually do a few times a week, but neither tasted right. The pizza had little flavor, even though it was fine 2 days earlier, and the salad had an off-taste. My wife has lost her sense of taste and smell, but I know we didn't do anything different with our preparation.

My son warned me that this virus is unpredictable in regards to what he and his wife experienced, thus he told me we should be prepared for almost anything. Thus far, he's been right.

Thanks so much for the best wishes, and please stay well. :heart:

anna.

but mostly it's the same
No, as I don't have access to testing. This virus is really weird because it's been so unpredictable. My son & his wife had it about a week ago, and he had the same reaction: weird.

For one example, yesterday my nose was quite clear, and what I ate earlier went down all fine & dandy. But then my wife shared in leftover pizza and we made a Sicilian-style salad as we usually do a few times a week, but neither tasted right. The pizza had little flavor, even though it was fine 2 days earlier, and the salad had an off-taste. My wife has lost her sense of taste and smell, but I know we didn't do anything different with our preparation.

My son warned me that this virus is unpredictable in regards to what he and his wife experienced, thus he told me we should be prepared for almost anything. Thus far, he's been right.

I'm sorry you don't have access to testing, it would be nice to know for sure, even if it seems a logical deduction from your symptoms. Hopefully you won't feel any worse, any only better from here. I keep hearing of people with long Covid who only had a mild Covid infection, so keep an eye out for future symptoms too.

Thanks so much for the best wishes, and please stay well. :heart:

Of course, and thank you in turn. : )

So far, I seem to have escaped it. I'm vaccinated and boosted, and reasonably cautious but also out and about running errands, the occasional restaurant meal, and had been going to church since they opened back up, except since Christmas, now waiting a bit until omicron subsides.