• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

AOC has a daughter...who knew?

Bob the Unbeliever

I never tried, Bob. I never thought of Obama in these terms. However, if you're incensed on this level about the personal attacks on the President of the United States, how about speaking out on the very personal and shabby treatment of the sitting President; or is that righteous indignation reserved for only those you might agree with?

Obama was a Scholar, and highly educated.

The tЯump is none of those things-- all the derision tЯump gets, he deserves, and more.

He is literally evil.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I never tried, Bob. I never thought of Obama in these terms. However, if you're incensed on this level about the personal attacks on the President of the United States, how about speaking out on the very personal and shabby treatment of the sitting President; or is that righteous indignation reserved for only those you might agree with?

People who behave and perform poorly tend to be regarded poorly. Respect is earned. Ethics and integrity should transcend partisanship, but unfortunately this gets tossed aside by conservatives in favor of blind, uncritical loyalty. It's pathetic.