• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anyone else Fan Fiction writers?

Rainbow Mage

Lib Democrat/Agnostic/Epicurean-ish/Buddhist-ish
Just curious who else writes fan fiction on here. I write mostly slash myself.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I've tried it, but the most I have ever really been able to do is a fan fic that takes place in the same setting, with major characters making small appearances because I don't like trying to get into the head of a fictional character that I did not create. So I just tend to stick to my own creations.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
Kind of sort of not really? Not in any capacity that matters? And often with so many changes that the resemblance to the source material is non-canonical at best?

Nyingjé Tso

Tänpa Yungdrung zhab pä tän gyur jig
Vanakkam,

I have so much books filled with fanfics I wrote so much time ago ! I'm thinking of writing some again. Do you post yours on fanfiction.net ?

Reptillian

Hamburgler Extraordinaire
I might write some fan fiction in which The Sopranos takes place on one of those gangster planets in Star Trek. (I've never watched The Sopranos so it could make for some weird fiction)

Another possibility: Star Wars with Care Bears instead of Ewoks.

Last edited:

Rainbow Mage

I might write some fan fiction in which The Sopranos takes place on one of those gangster planets in Star Trek. (I've never watched The Sopranos so it could make for some weird fiction)

Another possibility: Star Wars with Care Bears instead of Ewoks.

Star Wars with Care Bears? ... fascinating

That first idea sounds pretty awesome actually

My last crossover was Teen Wolf and Twilight. Werewolves and vampires, so not original right?

Gjallarhorn

N'yog-Sothep
It never really gets to the reading state, but yeah I dabble in fan fiction. Typically it's more like fan speculation leading to headcanon though.

Rainbow Mage

Well if you ever do FF.net is great. Reviews and such help you improve a lot too if that is one's goal