• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Any Plans For Easter?

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
I'm making a ham and potato salad with my mom, just like every year. Saturday the kids and I will probably color eggs. As for an egg hunt, that will depend on the weather. Usually we all go to my grandmother's house, but I'm not sure about this year.

linwood

We`re having an easter egg hunt for a bunch of kids at a local park.
My daughter has been honing her hunting skills in the back yard for a week now.
:)
Daddy will you hide the eggs again?

After the hunt I will take my customary 10% cut of all the chocolate booty.

Druidus

Keeper of the Grove
I'm going to sleep. Preferably through most of the daylight hours (Not so bad, really, considering the sun will set around 1800 hours here). Then I'll claim whatever candy is left, and make apple cider.

Saw11_2000

We really need to come up with our own holidays.

But, since we won't before easter, I will most likely be eating sugar by the pound.

HYPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bonk: :jam: :jiggy:

M

Majikthise

Easter egg hunt for the kids in the morning and feast at Moms the rest of the day.:woohoo:

Hooray!! no dirty dishes!!

M

Majikthise

linwood said:
We`re having an easter egg hunt for a bunch of kids at a local park.
My daughter has been honing her hunting skills in the back yard for a week now.
:)
Daddy will you hide the eggs again?

After the hunt I will take my customary 10% cut of all the chocolate booty.
10%? You are generous.

Dinogrrl

peeb!
Well...my school's closed for four days, so I'll be going to a friend's home. I have no idea what they usually do for Easter XD. But I volunteered to make deviled eggs again (I made them at Christmas), although this time I might insist on making them the nummy Southern way u_u.

Um...hopefully it won't snow again XD. Then we could maybe go into Cheyenne, WY, and see a movie. When we went there over Christmas, we almost got snowed in the city :D;.

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
bunban-a.gif

carrdero and I finally have a Holiday together. We have worked on all Holidays and had no time to spend with family or each other. This Easter, we are going to his mothers and probably, for dessert, to my families. Which he doesn't know about yet cause I don't know myself. :D

mr-mrsbunny.gif