• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Antichrist

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
No Shadow .. what is pathetic is the inability to catch point .. its not that Satan can't manage better .. but that a smart deceiver would not write in a way as to stand out.. now go back and answer the question put to you .. like a good student =-- as this will aid in understanding of Point.
Here's the thing. Trump's speech turns a lot of people off. The Anti-Christ is going to have to appeal to people who can speak well and in full, complete sentences without rambling. He's gonna have to do better because he's gonna have to attract people who expect more than something that belongs in the WWE to even consider getting behind someone.

Mark Charles Compton

Pineal Peruser
No no no Brother Mark that is the wrong answer .. definitely not .. "Das ist verboten" ya hear ?

Look -- when you go through the pearly gates (assuming you have been more naughty than nice) what is the song they gonna play on your arrival .. you greet old aquantences .. your memory returns.. Yeah .. there are not many rules in heaven .. but that is one them .. when on vacation .. you don't remember your past. Vacation would be kind of pointless if that were the case anyway .. you can choose from millings of Reality TV channels in gazillions of solar systems .. where your next vacation will be .. the give you the blue pill .. your eyes close. next thing happens the "I AM" moment .. when the soul arrives in the fleshy vessle .. around the 22 week mark .. the fleshy vessel unable to capacitate the "I AM" prior to this point .. the electrical wiring of the brain not complete.

but my apologies for the digression .. as that was not the only Rule .. the other being absolutely no blowing smoke up the Most Highs backside. So if you run across the Supreme one .. just be cool .. Jah Rastafa likely be in Sandals smoking corn cob pipe .. full of heavenly hash.

So How dis all happen .. used to be like you say .. every entity Jah meet .. doing nothing but praising his name 24/7 .. got real boring after the first Million Years .. Jay say enough .. Dats it mon .. eye and eye say ye all .. Hear thee .. from this day forward .. no more blowing smoke up the royal rump .. ya hear..

so no .. your plan really bad .. Borg replicates ist Verboten .. Nein . Nay .. Nishta
Time Is On My Side - Rolling Stones

Lol, I have a rhyme I say in the accent of island folks. "I and I in the sky, waiting for y'all to arrive. And all we need is open our eye."

Ah! Are you to tell me He is a 'stick up the arse', tightwad? He knows fun, because If He didn't, I couldn't. He has the best jokes, you don't even understand the punchline, but your gut is splitting open none-the-less!

Eternal life of the party in the party of life eternal! ;)

Sargonski

Time Is On My Side - Rolling Stones

Lol, I have a rhyme I say in the accent of island folks. "I and I in the sky, waiting for y'all to arrive. And all we need is open our eye."

Ah! Are you to tell me He is a 'stick up the arse', tightwad? He knows fun, because If He didn't, I couldn't. He has the best jokes, you don't even understand the punchline, but your gut is splitting open none-the-less!

Eternal life of the party in the party of life eternal! ;)
"Sympathy for the Devil" is another interesting choice .. one of my favorites from the early days of the Talking Heads .. off the album "Fear of Music" .. Song title "Heaven"

Sargonski

I don't believe I'd heard that one before. I get a 'raw' feeling from it. Melancholy. I like.

Need to listen many times.... with good sound and high volume .. it will grow on you .. especially if you read the lyrics .. is a classic .. and a somewhat profound statement.

"When this Kiss is Over .. it will ..... ---- start again, not be any different ... will be exactly the same. Its hard to imagine that - Nothing at all - could be so exciting, could be this much fun " :) Har har har

Sargonski

Here's the thing. Trump's speech turns a lot of people off. The Anti-Christ is going to have to appeal to people who can speak well and in full, complete sentences without rambling. He's gonna have to do better because he's gonna have to attract people who expect more than something that belongs in the WWE to even consider getting behind someone.
who said anything about lacking complete sentences and rambling This is fallacious logic friend .. a black vs white paradigm with nothing in between .. "If Satan is not speaking like a award winning book every time mouth opens then he then must speak like a raging buffoon. This is stupido logic .. "non sequitur fallacy" but also consider .. that perhaps Satan needs not speak at all .. The Devil works ... in mystrious ways :) Har Har

The point you keep blundering .. is that If it looks like Satan .. walks like Satan .. talks like Satan .. then 100% -- ITS NOT SATAN .. Only one who is extremly bad at deception is going to show up with horns, red cape and a tail

Further - how can one know what to look for if you don't know what Satan is ? Perhaps the beast is a concept .. a mere idiology that when adopted results in the Evil Pandora escaping her box. and believe me the one's convincing you of this Evil are experts in fallacy rather than sound poetic diction..

Now go find me the Demon Shadow .. Show me where our friend Sataniel is hiding .. tell me what Satan Looks like .. if not with red horns and a tail..

Shadow Wolf

who said anything about lacking complete sentences and rambling This is fallacious logic friend .. a black vs white paradigm with nothing in between .. "If Satan is not speaking like a award winning book every time mouth opens then he then must speak like a raging buffoon. This is stupido logic .. "non sequitur fallacy" but also consider .. that perhaps Satan needs not speak at all .. The Devil works ... in mystrious ways :) Har Har

The point you keep blundering .. is that If it looks like Satan .. walks like Satan .. talks like Satan .. then 100% -- ITS NOT SATAN .. Only one who is extremly bad at deception is going to show up with horns, red cape and a tail

Further - how can one know what to look for if you don't know what Satan is ? Perhaps the beast is a concept .. a mere idiology that when adopted results in the Evil Pandora escaping her box. and believe me the one's convincing you of this Evil are experts in fallacy rather than sound poetic diction..

Now go find me the Demon Shadow .. Show me where our friend Sataniel is hiding .. tell me what Satan Looks like .. if not with red horns and a tail..
Satan is a man of wealth and tastes, and if you meet him you should have some class, sympathy and use all your well-learned politeness.

Mark Charles Compton

Pineal Peruser

Satan is a man of wealth and tastes, and if you meet him you should have some class, sympathy and use all your well-learned politeness.
Carl Jung among others said we all have a shadow aspect to us, our inner ego.

Lest we risk becoming our own worst enemy...

I say, "Positive begets positive. Negative begets negative. Love and be loved!"

:glowingstar: In spite of our best efforts. Particle physicists have yet to discover negative energy. Now that's staying positive!:glowingstar:

wellwisher

One way to address the idea of the Anti-Christ is use the analogy of matter and anti-matter, with the AntiChrist sort of the opposite of Jesus Christ, like antimatter is to matter. If the universe had been made of antimatter, anti-atoms would have formed in the antimatter universe; similar by different universe.

The AntiChrist will be very functional and influential like Jesus, but like antimatter, he will have an opposite attitude, method and affect. Jesus was humble so the Antichrist will be very arrogant. Jesus was kind and tried to heal the sick, so the Antichrist will be cruel and like to torture. Jesus blessed the poor and meek, so the Antichrist will seek great wealth and power. The Atheist do not like Jesus, so they may feel more at home with the Antichrist, since he may be more pragmatic and not a man of faith.

Jesus had his twelve disciples and many followers, while the Antichrist will only have his false prophet. Jesus was about love so he shared with his friends and strangers, but the Antichrist will be paranoid and private. The prophecy says his False Prophet will make an oracle that can speak, which could be connected to an AI presence. Jesus prophesied naturally, so the AntiChrist may do it, synthetically, through his prophet and a computer.

Jesus died for forgiveness of sins and to end law. The Antichrist will make alterations in laws and times; revisionist history to justify harsh new laws that make things more stressful, instead of peaceful. The AntiChrist places himself in the temple of God claiming to be God. Jesus claimed to be the son of God, who submits to God the Father and dies on the cross. The AntiChrist will place himself above all the Gods and have to be subdued in the end.

In the world of law, good and evil, are like the two sides of a coin. Each law describes the good path and the bad path to avoid. Like a coin, each side implies the other, even if the other side is not visible. If saying pronouns is good then not saying them will be subject to punishment. The image of Jesus has been well characterized for centuries. He is the good side of the coin facing outward.

Since law did not go away and since Jesus is characterized as the good side, an anti-image exists on the opposite side of the law coin; antiChrist. If an inversion of heads and tails was to occur, the antiparticle or the Anti-Christ will appear on the surface and the image of Jesus will disappear, repressed, so love will grow cold.

The AntiChrist would not be just a man, but more like an archetype; man merged with a 3+ dimensional subroutine. He is part of the uninstaller before the update. The Satan subroutine has to come to the surface; depolarize through the expression of the darkside. The good side of the coin would now be on the inside, preparing from the inside, to help heal the polarization and disrupt the Satan subroutine. Then a clean update can occur.

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Carl Jung among others said we all have a shadow aspect to us, our inner ego.
Jung had a lot of ideas that are closer to religion than psychology (especially his collective conscience).
Amd we can describe such a thing today far more clearly than Jung as we have dispersed his shadows.

idea

Question Everything
Does AI have the potential to become the antichrist?

AI is a human creation. It's data from all of us, our online conversations - like this forum - all our words, yours, mine - consider that you yourself are a creator of it too.

Mark Charles Compton

Pineal Peruser
The Atheist do not like Jesus, so they may feel more at home with the Antichrist, since he may be more pragmatic and not a man of faith.
I'm pretty sure an antichrist would be proclaiming things religion related and of the supernatural. This would perturb, irritate, or at worst nauseate atheists. Regardless they would be repelled from the individual, his silver tongue all for nought.
Atheophobe much?
He just did it once, and it didn't make sense.

Mark Charles Compton

Pineal Peruser
It did make sense (perhaps because I was a devote Southern Baptist myself for many years) and that's probably not the first time that member has thought crap things about atheists.
I read what he posted as "Atheists hate Christ, so they might get along with a pretend Christ." :neutral:

I guess it's like art; Up to interpretation.

Shadow Wolf

I read what he posted as "Atheists hate Christ, so they might get along with a pretend Christ." :neutral:

I guess it's like art; Up to interpretation.
It's not hard to understand. Many Conservative Christians believe atheists are atheists because they hate god. Of course that is silly, absurd and couldn't be further from the truth, but it's not hard to understand. Not much different than how the Biblebl claims atheists are fools. That's preposterous nonsense, but it's not hard to understand why those who take the Bible seriously would think that.

Mark Charles Compton

Pineal Peruser
It's not hard to understand. Many Conservative Christians believe atheists are atheists because they hate god. Of course that is silly, absurd and couldn't be further from the truth, but it's not hard to understand. Not much different than how the Biblebl claims atheists are fools. That's preposterous nonsense, but it's not hard to understand why those who take the Bible seriously would think that.
Well I don't, per se, take it seriously.

I think it has valuable lessons in some of the parables, but is not necessary for healthy social interaction and growth, as long as the principles of the lessons are taught in some fashion.

Shadow Wolf

Well I don't, per se, take it seriously.

I think it has valuable lessons in some of the parables, but is not necessary for healthy social interaction and growth, as long as the principles of the lessons are taught in some fashion.
I see upholding the good of the Bible to be no different than upholding the good if Hitler. It was there, but as everyone with a properly functioning and aligned moral compass knows the bad of Hitler very heavily outweighs the good.

Mark Charles Compton

Pineal Peruser
I see upholding the good of the Bible to be no different than upholding the good if Hitler. It was there, but as everyone with a properly functioning and aligned moral compass knows the bad of Hitler very heavily outweighs the good.
Unfortunately, in our current society there is an awful lack of parents/guides actually aligning the youth's compass so it can function properly. The Bible would be better than nothing.

On the other hand! I see people who would hastily relate Hitler to anything or anyone that they have a blind biased against, to have a questionably functioning and aligned moral compass. So, perhaps you are evidence that the Bible creates hatred.

Edit: If it had not been for the Bible, which my grandmother introduced him to, my father would likely have remained in his spiral of prison and hard drugs. Had she not invited her into her house to study the book with her, my mother would not have met him.

If the Bible = Hitler????, then I'm grateful for Hitler???? Without Hitler???? my father would have been a drug addled statistic, and I wouldn't have been born. I have Hitler???? to thank for my life....

Last edited: