• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Antichrist has come

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
It seems to me, that the increasing secular nature of the world,
is a major sign of the "coming of anti-Christ".
What is known as "the west", is at the head of the G7, which has its roots in Christianity, but has been hijacked by disbelief.

..Need I say more? :)

..and then there is Gog and Magog.

So the "anti-christ" stands for liberty, humanistic values, equality of people, anti-discrimination, etc?

Sounds like a swell dude.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Man's greatest lie.

You don't control natural history.

CH gases are from a burning history. No such status anti gas.

Are held cold above by immaculate and ice saviours in gas law values.

So anti Christ is not even a burning gas.

Outside space law alight time I was shown in deep cold space are planetoid dead asteroids. Carbon based.

Held.

Man on earth changed small mass star asteroids.

Space heats.

Space in law contracts expands.

Man behind a new thesis told about old now lies.

Say a new reaction of extreme heat he applies now is the same reacting reaction in the past.

In mind past space is cold empty. He lied. He's doing it now present time.

Anti body is a cold planetoid asteroid.

So as space is the law contraction it can fling out a planetoid in deep space.

I know as he knows.

He says it enters a very hot star system to be ignited. Isn't any light time plane line shift human speed of light equation. You don't see it coming.

It sets alight instant by huge mass force shift moves so fast that no human bomb shifting small asteroids would even see it.

It's dark and secretive a mystery.

One moment not seen next moment life on earth destroyed.

So the father of science only brain prickled first told me. The memory that taught all scientists are wrong memory. As it's exact natural aware first before machines.

Tell your brother no longer in mind a scientist life I was...so he's wrong.

Tell him to dismantle the haarp...shut off computer program transmit feedback study. Shut down all nuclear plants heating earths gases above us.

As it's what he lied about. He's heating space law himself by increase.

Asteroids pass earth space ignite then return back hit earth are known.
Wanderers Christ or Satan. Not anti Christ.

You never knew the anti Christ it was only a memory and a Warned origin earth science memory. You've never owned anti Christ in theory.

It's what ended all life on earth origin....scene of the science crime teaching. Origin man's crime.

A crime A. . Man named. You know yourselves you just ignore father's conscious teaching as you want to build then use machines. Against his advice. Learnt human advice cannot be ignored as you learnt by human experience.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
He has murdered ten people of Job's family

Not only did he do that with god's permission, but by god's request even, according to the myth.
The devil in that story was just doing what god asked him to do.

On the other hand, god killed millions, if not billions, in genocidal maniacal rage, motivated by pettyness and jealousy. That is how toddlers act.

, so do not kiss his ***.

I don't kiss anyone's ***.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
As of 2020, the collective group accounts for over 50 percent of global net wealth (which is $418 trillion), 32 to 46 percent of global gross domestic product, and approximately 770 million people or 10 percent of the world's population
G7 - Wikipedia

What about the other 90% ?

Yeah, but that is not evil, unless you claim that.
P1: Your fact.
C: There it is evil.

That is not proof. That is in you as personal assessment.

muhammad_isa

Yeah, but that is not evil, unless you claim that.
P1: Your fact.
C: There it is evil.

That is not proof. That is in you as personal assessment.
Well, as you urge me to say more, I will.

Why was Hitler so enraged with the Jews?
It's always b***** money, isn't it?

..and now we have Putin.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
No, what?
Are you saying that money has nothing to do with why wars start?
I can demonstrate otherwise.

Well, money is an idea in brains that only works if you believe in them and they are nothing but stand-ins for something else.
If you had all the money in the world, but you couldn't trade with them and all you had access to were money, you would die.
Learn to look wider.

muhammad_isa

Well, money is an idea in brains that only works if you believe in them and they are nothing but stand-ins for something else.
If you had all the money in the world, but you couldn't trade with them and all you had access to were money, you would die.
Learn to look wider.
Pardon me?
Why did the G7 bother to meet in the first place?

Originating from an ad hoc gathering of finance ministers in 1973, the G7 has since become a formal, high-profile venue for discussing and coordinating solutions to major global issues, especially in the areas of trade, security, economics, and climate change.
G7 - Wikipedia

8 Jan 2019 — Russian Orthodox leader Patriarch Kirill warns Antichrist could be "at the head of the worldwide web".

Oh dear! :(

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Pardon me?
Why did the G7 bother to meet in the first place?

Originating from an ad hoc gathering of finance ministers in 1973, the G7 has since become a formal, high-profile venue for discussing and coordinating solutions to major global issues, especially in the areas of trade, security, economics, and climate change.
G7 - Wikipedia

Money is not concrete as say a mountain. They are a human behavior used for other purposes.

You are doing politics as how we ought to live.