• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Antichrist has come

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Didn't Jesus?

Jesus warned us about the hell-fire.
It seems like it's just round the corner .. the world is becoming full of hate.

Can you understand that I believe differently and act differently?
Or do you have to judge me in the name of God?

Or can we try to find common ground for the everyday world?

muhammad_isa

Can you understand that I believe differently and act differently?
Or do you have to judge me in the name of God?
I am not judging you at all..

I am an Englishman, and the UK was one of the founder's of the G7..
You probably don't believe in "the antiChrist", but primarily I am trying to explain to those that do.

Some say that "money is the root of all evil".
It isn't so much the money itself, but the love of it. :(

Ukraine war: Biden says nuclear risk highest since 1962 Cuban Missile Crisis

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
I am not judging you at all..

I am an Englishman, and the UK was one of the foubder's of the G7..
You probably don't believe in "the antiChrist", but primarily I am trying to explain to those that do.

Some say that "money is the root of all evil".
It isn't so much the money itself, but the love of it. :(

Yeah and I consider it as love of power, privilege and access to resources.

Tinker Grey

Wanderer
Not only did he do that with god's permission, but by god's request even, according to the myth.
The devil in that story was just doing what god asked him to do.

On the other hand, god killed millions, if not billions, in genocidal maniacal rage, motivated by pettyness and jealousy. That is how toddlers act.

I don't kiss anyone's ***.
Not even Hank's?

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Well, as you urge me to say more, I will.
Why was Hitler so enraged with the Jews?
It's always b***** money, isn't it?

So you are saying that Hitler was enraged with Jews because they had wealth?
But you said, or alluded to at least, that wealth is what is evil...

Hitler was the evil part in your example.

I don't get how you think your example supports your assertion.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Pardon me?
Why did the G7 bother to meet in the first place?

Originating from an ad hoc gathering of finance ministers in 1973, the G7 has since become a formal, high-profile venue for discussing and coordinating solutions to major global issues, especially in the areas of trade, security, economics, and climate change.
G7 - Wikipedia

And you believe that the richest countries coming together to address global issues is a problem, why exactly?

muhammad_isa

And you believe that the richest countries coming together to address global issues is a problem, why exactly?
The economic system is usurious.
It started around the time of the industrial revolution, which saw London become the principal banking centre of the world.

It is responsible for climate-change.
It is hypocrisy to promote such a system.
Christians in the middle ages borrowed from Jews, as usury was forbidden in the Christian [Catholic] church.
It's all a bit of a mess, which has spiraled out of control.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
questfortruth said:
The Antichrist has come. The world reacts correctly. There are two correct reactions: to please him (but not accept his seal) and to restrain him. This is what the west does - makes him feel well, and the east restrains this Biblical beast with physical force.

Both methods are a "losing game", but they are winning us some time. It's like a man in a swamp. He must not move. Then he won't die so soon. Who is guilty? Antichrist. What to do? Ban Abortions, lust, and blaspheme (e.g., writing "bible" instead of "Bible," saying "Holy Ghost" instead of "Holy Spirit"). The Antichrist gets his strength from the sins of the people.

" The Antichrist has come."

Didn't the seed of the Antichrist got sown with the Hellenist Paul after some years of disappearance of Yeshua- the Israelite Messiah, it transpires, please? Right?
It is not difficult to discern the evil and deceptive intentions of the Hellenist Paul- the seed of the Anti-Christ, from his teachings and actions that are against the teachings and action of the Yeshua- the Israelite Messiah, and clues of it are very much in the Gospels itself, one gets to know, please. Right? Nevertheless, the Hellenist Paul was successful in deceiving the simple minded followers of Yeshua while he had secretly migrated out of Judea out the hands of Jews and the Romans, it transpires, please. Right?

Regards

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Men covered over their machines with gods earth stone themselves and lied.... had lied. Do lie. Legal had never stopped humans lying.

Machines underground.
Machines in temples. Over above our heads in mountains. Machine mass came from deep underground.

Humans lived atop the ground.

Men said their god buildings over and atop of the machine kept biology safe.

Transmitting through clouds they said kept temple machines safe...lied.

As they had time shifted the cold earth metal seam. By huge dust alchemical molten melt. To own a machine. As time shifting man's theisms about natural mass in space time.

Not about gods Rock fusion.

Men lied about the dust mineral mass. Wasn't in a seam law anyway. All lies about all theories.

Biology living in life water used dust mineral mass to be healthy.

Men had built the machine alongside biology by time shift laws. Cosmic. To own a machine.

Man of science the theist not any A alpha thinker put biologies life position as a machine versus biology existing.

As humans lived within spirit a gas water heavens.

Machines belonged inside pressurised God earth rock.

So humans attacked above from hot cooling falling dust mass gained changing cold gases gained metallic skin implants.

Life saved at the position skin implants. Yet no human should ever have gained implant.

Collider Theists took this advice from human phenomena skin implant.

If a human didn't own it first we were living a natural life
If a human Inherited implant it was an evil attack yet biology was saved. As men of science tried to time shift biology into a metal as machines position himself.....

Having suffered in the attack. Last few survived.

If man wanted it as machines position now it only means no biology saving at all so life bio burns to death.

As if his machine needed to be healed given its metal implant instead. As machines overheat in above ground space time.

Was his thesis.

As CH gases arise out of ground mass and volcano. Inside of a heavens that was already a heavens. Was about attack on life historic. Old realisation.

They burn life to death. New ideas machines are more important than human life. So say greedy rich men just human also.

So when a human says the anti Christ not only don't they believe in how evil CHgases are....they don't even theory their owned bio origin existence.

They however pretend they are first. Subject topic just biology. Then they happen to shift the topic direct from biology to the machine.

Is the con. False preachers.

Is how humans taught men are trying to give machines a humans life position...no biology surviving above ground. As humans are part machine said direct out of his thoughts.

As they placate.... as I'm ready to live in underground safety myself. It's where Satan their machine came from.

Believing only their theisms are correct...machines are most important...and bio life isn't. As it lives to be sacrificed by scientific say so. As the science man is a god in his own thought.

Yet Blame God by hiding human mans intention knowledge mass causes the attack. As science never owned nor controlled position mass.

Let me research biology to work out why it's still living as it shouldn't have survived is his plan. Instead of biology being just a machine by his calculus thesis.

The anti Christ scientist. Just a man said the teaching warning.