• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Antichrist and Surviving Strategies

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Well, the last shall become first and vice versa. If God’s people don’t want to be moral He will just go find other people.
...and I find that is exactly what God did.
Jesus gave the Jews the first choice or opportunity to become Christian (Luke 4:43)
When the majority refused, then the door was opened for the Samaritans to become Christian.
After that, the way was unlocked for the people of the gentile nations to become Christians.

Dogknox20

Thank you. Just for the public, not for you: in reality are people, Love. Hatred does not belong to realm. So, in Heaven there is source Father of that things: Human Jesus, and Spirit of Holiness and Love - Holy Spirit.

I have strange wiring in the head, and I often feel unwell. The result are my posts.
If Mr. Z is the Antichrist of the Bible, the strategy to deal with the beast is:
  1. Try to be his friend, and support his wars. This is the strategy of the EU.
  2. Fight him. This is the strategy of Russia.
Both ways lead to death by beheading.

But if you support Antichrist, it is you to blame.

All will die in any outcome, but it is you to blame.

So, the second strategy is the right one.

Correct?

"but they can't kill the beast!" (Hotel California)

questfortruth good to meet you...
I point out.... Christians are "Christ Followers"! The Anti-Christ will be "Anti-Christian!" There are Anti-Christs in the world always have been...
1 John 2:18
Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.

Satan (Anti-Christs) will attack Christian beliefs; they will reject the scriptures or twist the words of God to say what they what God to say!
They Anti-Christs will reject the Cross... It was by the Cross that Jesus defeated death (Satan) and restored life! Satan hates the cross; he will never allow the cross to be used by his children he would never allow it on any of his churches! The Cross is used by Christians, you see a cross on a church you know it is a Christian church, you see a person make the sign you know instantly the person is Christian!

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Well, the last shall become first and vice versa. If God’s people don’t want to be moral He will just go find other people.
Yes, MANY will call Jesus as Lord but prove false - Matthew 7:21-23 - the fake 'weed/tares' Christians
The ' other people ', so to speak, are the genuine ' wheat ' Christians.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
questfortruth good to meet you...
I point out.... Christians are "Christ Followers"! The Anti-Christ will be "Anti-Christian!" There are Anti-Christs in the world always have been...
1 John 2:18
Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.
Satan (Anti-Christs) will attack Christian beliefs; they will reject the scriptures or twist the words of God to say what they what God to say!
They Anti-Christs will reject the Cross... It was by the Cross that Jesus defeated death (Satan) and restored life! Satan hates the cross; he will never allow the cross to be used by his children he would never allow it on any of his churches! The Cross is used by Christians, you see a cross on a church you know it is a Christian church, you see a person make the sign you know instantly the person is Christian!

There is No Upper-Case Letter "A" in antiChrist. Anyone against Christ is: antiChrist.
False clergy seat themselves in the 'temple' (houses of worship) as if they are God when they are antiGod.
- 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4

Dogknox20

Yes, MANY will call Jesus as Lord but prove false - Matthew 7:21-23 - the fake 'weed/tares' Christians
The ' other people ', so to speak, are the genuine ' wheat ' Christians.
Christians are "Christ Followers"! The Apostles are Christians they believe Jesus is God!

To say: the Body of Jesus was overpowered by Satan and Satan somehow took the Body of Jesus from Jesus is to reject the scriptures!
Scriptures are very clear.. Jesus built his Church on Rock not on sand! To say the body of Jesus failed is to call Jesus a fool!
Matthew 7:26
But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand.

URAVIP2ME Scriptures are very clear... Jesus is Always With his Church to the end of time! This means he did not abandon his body! It means Satan did not take Jesus' body from Jesus!
It means those who reject what Christians have always believed are False teachers they are wolves!

Christians have always believed Jesus is God! Thomas the Apostle is a Christian he said....
28 Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”
29 Then Jesus told him, “Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.

Jesus is very clear those who reject Jesus is God all those who do NOT believe as Thomas "Are Not Blessed"!

Dogknox20

There is No Upper-Case Letter "A" in antiChrist. Anyone against Christ is: antiChrist.
False clergy seat themselves in the 'temple' (houses of worship) as if they are God when they are antiGod.
URAVIP2ME good point!
Christians are Christ Followers! Christians believe "Jesus is God" they worship Jesus he is the God Man!
The antichrist is "Anti-Christian!" All who reject what Christians believe are doing the work of the anti-Christ!

Christians use the Cross as their symbol you see a cross on a building you then know it is Christian! You see a person make the sign you know the person is Christian!
The anti-Christ will never allow his children to use the cross and he would never ever have a cross on any of his churches! The anti-Christ has gone out into the world teaching Jesus failed to establish a church! If I was Satan I would also teach "Jesus is not God" Satan wants to be worshiped; he wanted Jesus to worship him when he was tested!!
Jesus is worshiped and Jesus allows them to worship him!

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
URAVIP2ME good point!
Christians are Christ Followers! Christians believe "Jesus is God" they worship Jesus he is the God Man!
The antichrist is "Anti-Christian!" All who reject what Christians believe are doing the work of the anti-Christ!

Christians use the Cross as their symbol you see a cross on a building you then know it is Christian! You see a person make the sign you know the person is Christian!
The anti-Christ will never allow his children to use the cross and he would never ever have a cross on any of his churches! The anti-Christ has gone out into the world teaching Jesus failed to establish a church! If I was Satan I would also teach "Jesus is not God" Satan wants to be worshiped; he wanted Jesus to worship him when he was tested!!
Jesus is worshiped and Jesus allows them to worship him!
" Christians are Christ Followers! Christians believe "Jesus is God" "

The Hellenist Paulines aka "Christians", it transpires, don't follow the ways of (Jesus) Yeshua- the Israelite Messiah, and his teachings, if yes, then kindly quote from him, please, right?

Regards

Dogknox20

" Christians are Christ Followers! Christians believe "Jesus is God" "

The Hellenist Paulines aka "Christians", it transpires, don't follow the ways of (Jesus) Yeshua- the Israelite Messiah, and his teachings, if yes, then kindly quote from him, please, right?

Regards
Matthew 4:10
Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.’”
paarsurrey They worship Jesus he never corrects anyone from their worship of him!

paarsurrey The people today who believe as the Christian Thoms believes "My Lord & God" are blessed!
29 Then Jesus told him, “Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed
.”
paarsurrey Clearly the people who reject what the Christian Thomas believes are Not Blessed!

Dogknox20

Follow the logic...
URAVIP2ME Christians are Christ Followers... Anyone against Christians is thus antichrist!

Christians believe: Jesus the Christ is God! To reject what Christians have always believed is to reject Christ!
Scriptures are very clear: The Church is the body of Christ. To reject the One Holy Catholic Apostolic Church NOT built on sand but on built on Rock is to reject Christ!
To reject the Body of Jesus is to do the work of antichrist! Satan hates Christians, he rejects truth! God is Love Satan cannot love all he is capable of is hate, he hates God, he hates the Children of God, Christians! Anyone against Christians is thus antichrist! Many anti-Christ's have come into the world. To date there are thousands, and thousands of manmade churches all claiming to have to only truth but not two of the thousands believe the same things! There is one truth!

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Follow the logic...
URAVIP2ME Christians are Christ Followers... Anyone against Christians is thus antichrist!
Christians believe: Jesus the Christ is God! To reject what Christians have always believed is to reject Christ!
Scriptures are very clear: The Church is the body of Christ. To reject the One Holy Catholic Apostolic Church NOT built on sand but on built on Rock is to reject Christ!
To reject the Body of Jesus is to do the work of antichrist! Satan hates Christians, he rejects truth! God is Love Satan cannot love all he is capable of is hate, he hates God, he hates the Children of God, Christians! Anyone against Christians is thus antichrist! Many anti-Christ's have come into the world. To date there are thousands, and thousands of manmade churches all claiming to have to only truth but not two of the thousands believe the same things! There is one truth!

Yes, there is No Upper-Case letter "A" for antiChrist , so yes anyone against Christ is antiChrist.
The false clergy who seat themselves in the 'temple' (houses of worship) are really both antiChrist and antiGod.
- 2 Thessalonians 2:2-4.

Christians believe what Jesus said at John 10:36 that he Jesus is God's Son, just as John wrote at John 20:31.
Christians believe that No one can see God and live - People saw Jesus and lived - John 1:18; 1 John 4:12
Christians believe Psalms 90:2 that God was ' before ' anything because God is from everlasting/ No beginning.
Whereas, pre-human heavenly Jesus was " in " the beginning but Not ' before ' the beginning as his God was.

Yes, Jesus taught there is only one religious truth - John 17:17.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Christians are "Christ Followers"! The Apostles are Christians they believe Jesus is God!......................Christians have always believed Jesus is God! Thomas the Apostle is a Christian he said....28 Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”29 Then Jesus told him, “Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.
Jesus is very clear those who reject Jesus is God all those who do NOT believe as Thomas "Are Not Blessed"!

Any thoughts about what Jesus said at John 20:17 _______________________
To me Jesus is clear he was going to ascend (Not to himself ) but ascend to his Father and his God.- Hebrews 9:24
After all, the Father is Greater than His Son aka Jesus - John 14:28
According to John 16:28 Jesus was going to the Father.
Even the resurrected ascended-to-heaven Jesus still thinks he has a God over him at Revelation 3:12,2.
The God of our Lord Jesus - Ephesians 1:17
The Head of Christ is: God - 1 Corinthians 11:3
Jesus does Not subject himself to himself - 1 Corinthians 15:28

So, even before John 20:28 resurrected Jesus already informs us at John 20:17 that he was not ascending to himself.
Even today in front of a reporter a person might say, " Oh my God " and we know the person is Not calling the reporter in front of him as his God.
The resurrected Jesus viewed God as his God at Matthew 27:46 B; Mark 15:34 B; Luke 23:46 fulfilling the words found at Psalms 22:1

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Matthew 4:10
Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.’”
paarsurrey They worship Jesus he never corrects anyone from their worship of him!

paarsurrey The people today who believe as the Christian Thoms believes "My Lord & God" are blessed!
29 Then Jesus told him, “Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed
.”
paarsurrey Clearly the people who reject what the Christian Thomas believes are Not Blessed!
One failed miserably to quote anything direct from (Jesus) Yeshua- the Israelite Messiah, one's all quotes are in third person narrations from anonymous narrators, please, right?

Kindly don't be misled by the names of the Gospels*, these names do not suggest that the the accounts were written/narrated by these disciples, their names were just assigned (for deception and or) to give them some sort of credulity, it transpires, please. Right?

None, emphasis none, of the Gospel narrators was the eye-witness of Jesus Crucifixion or the life events of Yeshua, please. Right,

Regards

*“The first four historical books of the New Testament are supplied with titles ( Euaggelion kata Matthaion, Euaggelion kata Markon , etc.), which, however ancient, do not go back to the respective authors of those sacred writings. ”
Gospel and Gospels – Encyclopedia Volume – Catholic Encyclopedia – Catholic Online

Dogknox20

Yes, there is No Upper-Case letter "A" for antiChrist , so yes anyone against Christ is antiChrist.
The false clergy who seat themselves in the 'temple' (houses of worship) are really both antiChrist and antiGod.
- 2 Thessalonians 2:2-4.

Christians believe what Jesus said at John 10:36 that he Jesus is God's Son, just as John wrote at John 20:31.
Christians believe that No one can see God and live - People saw Jesus and lived - John 1:18; 1 John 4:12
Christians believe Psalms 90:2 that God was ' before ' anything because God is from everlasting/ No beginning.
Whereas, pre-human heavenly Jesus was " in " the beginning but Not ' before ' the beginning as his God was.

Yes, Jesus taught there is only one religious truth - John 17:17.
URAVIP2ME Yes; Jesus is God' son. When Jesus was born God became "Father"! When Jesus was born Jesus became "Son of God"!
Before Jesus was born, he was Spirit (God) "The Word"! After Jesus was born "The Word" (God) was now in the form of Flesh forever!
John 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

Hebrews 1 In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways, 2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe. 3 The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven. 4 So he became as much superior to the angels as the name he has inherited is superior to theirs.
Hebrews 1:6 And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says,
“Let all God’s angels worship him
.”
URAVIP2ME Worship is only for God! They worship Jesus!

Isaiah 9:6 For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,

Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
7 Of the greatness of his government and peace
there will be no end.
He will reign on David’s throne
and over his kingdom,

establishing and upholding it
with justice and righteousness
from that time on and forever.
The zeal of the Lord Almighty
will accomplish this.

URAVIP2ME Don't forget "The Word (God) became flesh and lived on earth with us"!
In John 1:18 This passage clearly describes Jesus as identical to God, and co-creator with God.
Exodus 24:9 Moses and Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, and the seventy elders of Israel went up 10 and saw the God of Israel. Under his feet was something like a pavement made of lapis lazuli, as bright blue as the sky. 11 But God did not raise his hand against these leaders of the Israelites; they saw God, and they ate and drank.

Beginning with the Incarnation Jesus the God-Man, when God became man in the (divine) person of Jesus Christ, and thus his mother, foster Father Joseph, and the apostles and others were blessed to have intimate, everyday communion with God.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
KJV says the word was God, but the same Greek grammar rule applies at Acts of the Apostles 28:6 B where the letter 'a' is inserted there but omitted at John 1.

Pre-human heavenly Jesus was "IN" the beginning.....
Only God was "BEFORE" the beginning according to Psalms 90:2
Jesus did Not send himself to Earth but his God sent Jesus to Earth for us.

At Hebrews 9:24 resurrected Jesus did Not appear in front of himself.

Dogknox20

KJV says the word was God, but the same Greek grammar rule applies at Acts of the Apostles 28:6 B where the letter 'a' is inserted there but omitted at John 1.

Pre-human heavenly Jesus was "IN" the beginning.....
Only God was "BEFORE" the beginning according to Psalms 90:2
Jesus did Not send himself to Earth but his God sent Jesus to Earth for us.

At Hebrews 9:24 resurrected Jesus did Not appear in front of himself.
URAVIP2ME I hope all is well...
Christians believe Jesus is God!
Christians believe in "One God"!

Mormons and Jehovah Witness believe in many gods! Mormons say: Jesus is the god of us here, but each Mormon will become a god in their own world! The JWs added the letter "A" to John 1 to make God plural (many gods) from the singular (one)! 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Again, Christians believe in "One God"! the Word was God.

God is the creator of all things... The Word created all things! "Jesus is "The Word made flesh!"
John 3 tells us God "The Word" is creator! 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

Hebrews repeats what John 1 told us: Jesus "The Word" is God creator!
Hebrews 1:1 In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways, 2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe. 3 The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.

URAVIP2ME Lord Jesus Christ, the Only Begotten Son of God! Begotten not made, the Father became Father when Jesus was born of Mary! The Word became Son of God when he was born of Woman! Before the word became flesh, he was spirit he was with God from the beginning!
Titus 3:4 But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared, 5 he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, 6 whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior,
30 For we know him who said, “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” and again, “The Lord will judge his people.” 31 It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. God saved us!

Arius was a Christian until he rejected what Christians believe "Jesus is God"! Christians rejected Arius as a heretic!

Christians believe Jesus is God! The Apostle Thomas is a Christian, he tells you "Jesus is his God"!
Jesus tells Thomas and "You" Christians are blessed today because they believe the same as Thomas did!
Hebrews 9:24 tells you "The Son appeared in front of God the father"! Jesus is the Man-God!
Hebrews 9:14 How much more, then, will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself unblemished to God, cleanse our consciences from acts that lead to death, so that we may serve the living God!
Jesus is perfect, only God is perfect the blood of Jesus purifies because it is perfect!

URAVIP2ME God is Judge!
Hebrews 10:30 For we know him who said, “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” and again, “The Lord will judge his people.” 31 It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
Jesus is Judge!
Matthew 25:31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. etc

1 Chronicles 16:33 Let the trees of the forest sing,
let them sing for joy before the Lord,
for he comes to judge the earth

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Yes, Jesus, as King of God's Kingdom ( thy kingdom come.... ) will be Judge at Jesus' coming Glory Time - Matthew 25:31-34,37
At the end of Jesus' Millennium-Long Day of governing over Earth for a thousand years then Jesus hands back God's Kingdom to his God - 1 Corinthians 15:24-26
Jesus still thinks he has a God over him - Revelation 3:12 and has his own throne - Revelation 3:21