• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Antichrist and Surviving Strategies

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Thank you. Just for the public, not for you: in reality are people, Love. Hatred does not belong to realm. So, in Heaven there is source Father of that things: Human Jesus, and Spirit of Holiness and Love - Holy Spirit.

I have strange wiring in the head, and I often feel unwell. The result are my posts.
If Mr. Z is the Antichrist of the Bible, the strategy to deal with the beast is:
  1. Try to be his friend, and support his wars. This is the strategy of the EU.
  2. Fight him. This is the strategy of Russia.
Both ways lead to death by beheading.

But if you support Antichrist, it is you to blame.

All will die in any outcome, but it is you to blame.

So, the second strategy is the right one.

Correct?

"but they can't kill the beast!" (Hotel California)

Just don't follow the creeds of the Hellenist- Paul and one would get saved and out of the influence of Anti-Christ, it transpires from the clues very much in the Gospels, please, right?
Following Yeshua- the Israelite Messiah, and or Second Coming 1835-1908 would lead you to the truthful path, one gets to know , please, right?

Regards

The Kilted Heathen

Crow FreyjasmaðR
So many candidates throughout history, but the antichrist is still Nero. Also "Hotel California" is about drug addiction; that's the "beast" in that song.

Alien826

No religious beliefs
There is no evidence to suggest that Zalenskii is the antichrist. This is a term used in some religious traditions to refer to a figure who opposes Christ and seeks to undermine his teachings. It is not a term that is used to refer to specific individuals.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
..............I have strange wiring in the head, and I often feel unwell. The result are my posts. If Mr. Z is the Antichrist of the Bible, the strategy to deal with the beast is:

I find there is No reason to fret about Mr. Z or anyone antiChrist because there is No Upper-Case letter "A" for antiChrist.
- 1 John 2:18; 1 John 2:22; 1 John 4:3; 2 John 1:7
Anyone who is against Christ is: antiChrist.
However, false clergy (the composite man of sin) seat themselves in the temple (houses of worship) as if they are God when in reality they are: antiGod - 2 Thessalonians 2:2-4
The ' final signal ', so to speak, is found at 1 Thessalonians 5:2-3 when the powers in charge when they are saying, " Peace and Security..." that is the precursor to the coming great tribulation of Revelation 7:14,9.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Orthodox is backing putin
Often in history false clergy back the political in that they like to throne and or dethrone political leaders.
Plus the Orthodox tries to get rid of religious competition wanting the political to jail those who are non-Orthodox.
Seems to me the ' handwriting is on the wall ', so to speak, meaning the political will soon turn on the religious world.

Kelly of the Phoenix

Thank you. Just for the public, not for you: in reality are people, Love. Hatred does not belong to realm. So, in Heaven there is source Father of that things: Human Jesus, and Spirit of Holiness and Love - Holy Spirit.

I have strange wiring in the head, and I often feel unwell. The result are my posts.
If Mr. Z is the Antichrist of the Bible, the strategy to deal with the beast is:
Both ways lead to death by beheading.

But if you support Antichrist, it is you to blame.

All will die in any outcome, but it is you to blame.

So, the second strategy is the right one.

Correct?

"but they can't kill the beast!" (Hotel California)

Wow

Kelly of the Phoenix

Often in history false clergy back the political in that they like to throne and or dethrone political leaders.
Plus the Orthodox tries to get rid of religious competition wanting the political to jail those who are non-Orthodox.
Seems to me the ' handwriting is on the wall ', so to speak, meaning the political will soon turn on the religious world.
Well, the last shall become first and vice versa. If God’s people don’t want to be moral He will just go find other people.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
Fox News and Cucker Tarlson are trash. He has no credibility and apparently is a Russian propagandist shill.

Even Fox News lawyers implied that people shouldn't believe what he says. The lawyers said, "The "general tenor" of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not "stating actual facts" about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in "exaggeration" and "non-literal commentary" (quote source: You Literally Can't Believe The Facts Tucker Carlson Tells You. So Say Fox's Lawyers).