• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anti-islam Donald Trump suffers from mental illness

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Malignant narcisissm': Donald Trump displays classic traits of mental illness, claim psychologists

Independent.co.uk
I remember, about a year ago, the presidential primaries.
I was struck by the popularity of Trump as a candidate. He clearly was antiMuslim. Just like he still is.
And he was the strong favorite among the conservative Muslims who posted on RF. I commented on this and no Muslim contradicted me.
Tom

Kemosloby

Premium Member
When he starts talking in third person like , "The Donald says, It puts the lotion on it's body", then I'll start to worry. Yet find comfort that Hillary did not win.

Last edited:

Servant_of_the_One1

I remember, about a year ago, the presidential primaries.
I was struck by the popularity of Trump as a candidate. He clearly was antiMuslim. Just like he still is.
And he was the strong favorite among the conservative Muslims who posted on RF. I commented on this and no Muslim contradicted me.
Tom

U know why i like Trump? Atleast he says whats in his mind. He doesnt hide hatred for islam.

I dont like people who pretend to like islam/muslims but secretly they dont.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Independent.co.uk? Fake news!
More extremist right wing attempts to discredit truth.

But to the OP, I really don't care what kind of wingnut donny is. To me what's important is that we

Resist.jpg

Servant_of_the_One1

You know what I like about Mohammed Atta, Daesh, and the Saudi monarchy? They do Islam like The Prophet did.
They don't hide their lust for blood and glory.
Tom

I disagree there

Daesh and atta broke rule of islam: dont kill civilians.

Just a advise for u: try googling :p

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
I'm not into illegal, subversive Communist activity.

Lololol, "Communist". Is sunrise advocating the proletariat seize the methods of production from the bourgeoisie? That has ever been the failing of the American right: literally anything that seems even remotely to the left is smeared as 'communist'. Jo McCarthy's ghost still enjoys regular seances in Republican circles, I see.

It's no more communist to resist Trump & refuse to recognise him as legitimate than for right-wing nutters to do the same with Obama.

Last edited:

buddhist

Lololol, "Communist". Is sunrise advocating the proletariat seize the methods of production from the bourgeoisie? That has ever been the failing of the American right: literally anything that seems even remotely to the left is smeared as 'communist'. Jo McCarthy's ghost still enjoys regular seances in Republican circles, I see.

It's no more communist to resist Trump & refuse to recognise him as legitimate than for right-wing nutters to do the same with Obama.
I'm neither Republican or to the right. I am an anti-authoritarian libertarian who sees little difference between authoritarian Communists or authoritarian fascists.