• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anti-Dementheology : Send me to HELL instead of there !!!

Paranoid Android

I have thought a long time if someone wanted to start an Anti-Dementheology organization, they would basically do a few things.

* Convince the Ecclesia to allow able minded and able-bodied people in the Ecclesia. This would be lunacy because of the secret organization, the Order, and because literally non-disabled people couldn't be trusted. It would make as much sense as inviting Nazi's to synagogue.
* Get our message more "mainstream". Basically, let the Order have it's say. Heck, maybe we could start the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints the 1,000 th and preach Christian nonsense. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN .
* Become ruthless militarists. Blow people away with a bazooka for looking at us wrong. Insane and they should be literally locked up. Not going to happen.

So, what new heresys can you introduce ? How can the Order sneak it's way in and mess up Dementheology ? Hell, some people I am TALKING to are of the Order ? Right ?!?

Sees

Dragonslayer
.... Hell, some people I am TALKING to are of the Order ? Right ?!?

The-Simpson-Mr-Burns.jpg

Sees

Dragonslayer
I actually think of Burns as an archetype for lots of real flesh and blood humans.

I know what you mean though. I'm doubtful myself that the eugenics minded have more sway today than those making tons and tons of money off of disabilities, or more importantly, diagnosis and then prescriptions, treatments, care, etc.

LegionOnomaMoi

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You don't realize how to write our faith.
Possibly. Or perhaps my spelling was deliberate. But I wouldn't disparage any collective faith you refer to as "our faith". I would, however, express all manner of critiques against the pseudo-philosophy and would-be espousal of theology you have attempted to endorse.

Paranoid Android

Possibly. Or perhaps my spelling was deliberate. But I wouldn't disparage any collective faith you refer to as "our faith". I would, however, express all manner of critiques against the pseudo-philosophy and would-be espousal of theology you have attempted to endorse.

And your critique is...?

Paranoid Android

The main idea, so far , is that we need to be living a lifestyle closer to Adam and Eve.

That means:
1) Nonviolence
2) A lifestyle that is fuller of natural produce
3) Natural drugs, and no artificial drugs
4) A preference for natural settings, like caves
5) To avoid many habits , and to imitate in some way the Amish

vaguelyhumanoid

I mean, a lot of your theological ideas are pretty solid for an Abrahamic movement. The weird hatred of abled people is going to be a huge turnoff for basically everyone though. It's a turnoff for me, and I'm a huge disability liberation advocate. It makes the whole thing come across as a revenge fantasy.

Paranoid Android

I mean, a lot of your theological ideas are pretty solid for an Abrahamic movement. The weird hatred of abled people is going to be a huge turnoff for basically everyone though. It's a turnoff for me, and I'm a huge disability liberation advocate. It makes the whole thing come across as a revenge fantasy.

Hmm..Have we had experienced in our lives that are worthy of revenge ? I'll just ask that.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
The main idea, so far , is that we need to be living a lifestyle closer to Adam and Eve.

That means:
1) Nonviolence
2) A lifestyle that is fuller of natural produce
3) Natural drugs, and no artificial drugs
4) A preference for natural settings, like caves
5) To avoid many habits , and to imitate in some way the Amish
I'm sorry.....but the Amish are too radical....
They won't allow electric lights in their homes.....but they let the chickens have them....