• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anti-Bullying Speaker Curses Christian Teens

I think this sums up the opinion of many reasonable individuals. You cannot end bullying by more bullying.

Of course I have come to note that in Newspeak "bullying" has come to specifically mean making fun of a gay person. It seems that it has less and less to do with protecting smaller, younger, or physically weaker kids from attack by those school denizens (I won't call them "students") who have a lot of brawn, not much brain, and a predilection to amuse themselves by ridiculing and beating up on their betters. My cousin, who's 5'4" was beat up by three blacks at his school for no good reason. They got one day's after-school detention.

"Anti-bullying" is all about the pro-gay agenda in the school system, and nothing else.

This is one of the most ignorant things I've read on the internet in a while. Thanks for the laugh.