• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Answers About Life You Can't Find Anywhere Else

4consideration

Premium Member
You will regret this.
Btw, if you use duct tape for any permanent repairs, don't use the usual gray stuff.
(In Canuckistan, it would be "grey".)
Depending upon the application, there are 2 good kinds.....
- Aluminum tape (designed for HVAC ductwork)
- Gorilla brand tape (which is black)
The adhesive on both of these will last much longer.
Thank you. I'm not sure what you think I'll regret. Is it not replacing the whole toilet for a wounded seat? Or, is it admitting to using duct tape to make a temp repair, so that all of RF can remember this forever?

I don't plan on duct tape being part of any permanent repairs. This is emergency-temporary only to allow for short term use until replacement is handled. I'm on my way to the store soon, and if I don't find the right color, white it will be until I can find the correct color match.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Thank you. I'm not sure what you think I'll regret. Is it not replacing the whole toilet for a wounded seat? Or, is it admitting to using duct tape to make a temp repair, so that all of RF can remember this forever?
I don't plan on duct tape being part of any permanent repairs. This is emergency-temporary only to allow for short term use until replacement is handled. I'm on my way to the store soon, and if I don't find the right color, white it will be until I can find the correct color match.
Some background....
As a landlord, I replace even good working toilets just because of the savings in water & maintenance.
It's about money.
And just a reminder, white is the only acceptable color.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I have a question........is it so wrong to want to go on a mauling rampage if you are annoyed?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I have a question........is it so wrong to want to go on a mauling rampage if you are annoyed?
That would depend upon the consequences.
If the rangers discovered you as the culprit, then you'd be delifed (not to be confused with "defiled").
But if you can get away with it, then this would be bruintastic.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
How do I get the buttered side to fall right-side up?
First, perform the often overlooked step of ensuring the butter is firmly adhered to the bread.
Now, find a level surface, either the floor or ground.
Hold your bread with the buttered side up.
Give it a spin before dropping it.
The gyroscopic effect will keep your butter dirt free.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Where are the Snowdens of Yesteryear?
th